Familiars!

We love fur babies around here! Share your pics & stories!
Kaida Zephyris
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black (Chaos) Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaida Lestrange
Zodiac:

Regardless of if they are spiritual familiars or familiars who adopted us in the form of our beloved household pets, let's hear about them! Furry, scaly, fin and feathered friends alike. Tell a story! Post a pic! I'd like to know who you keep close to your heart when you need support of quite the unconditional kind!

My familiar is Grimmalkin (Grim), my Grey/Brown Marble Tabby girl! She chose me at birth, and has been my familiar since! She generally avoids everyone else but loves me dearly and has quite a sassy front. Her eyes are emerald green and her stripes are tortie colored, which I find quite interesting, and she was born with a tiny nick in he left ear. She's very tuned in to my aura, and comforts me when I feel I need it most! And when she's giving death stares to my partner's canine familiar, her stripes fur sticks up further than the rest of her pelt and ends up reminding me of a hyena!

Currently Known Spirits in my Keep: Chaos Dragon Female (Alias: Shadow)

There are others in my Keep, either currently unidentifiable or still under the guise of personalities. Still soul-searching!
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have a few spiritual familiars...
a demon imp who just has a mass love for watermelon and an animal familiar who is also spiritual, she's a penguin... she has a really lovely personality about her but is really quite sensitive at times. Loves her little pebbles and shiny objects, love grapes and other food items.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

I have an Athena Owl Familiar (from Azure) that I adore! <3 I nicknamed him Speck. He is a very, very wise and noble character. He has a gold face and a rust coloured body. A beautiful boy for sure!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have built a small army of spirit and servitors familiars over time, lol. It's not something I'd planned on doing, but methinks I should work on creating a Familiar Team.

How do the folks who work with a PHYSICAL familiar, do it. That's one thing I haven't tried.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Kaida Zephyris
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I have built a small army of spirit and servitors familiars over time, lol. It's not something I'd planned on doing, but methinks I should work on creating a Familiar Team.

How do the folks who work with a PHYSICAL familiar, do it. That's one thing I haven't tried.
I can't speak for everyone, but I myself have at least attempted a ritual which connects our two spirits together (bear in mind this was before I knew of Spirit Keeping), providing a deeper emotional connection than with most animals in my case. Grimm feels the same I'm sure, since she doesn't even really try to interact with anyone but myself.

As far as her help in magick, my connection with her in a ritual brings me to a more intuitive state of mind, and her energy through our bond kind of "flavors" the kind of energy I put into a spell if that makes any sense. The type of energy she contributes is totally up to how I associate her in magick (either by her species, mannerisms, personality or general relationship with me since becoming my familiar).

I will even ask her to protect me, ans I caught her on multiple occasions alerting me to a spirit within the home (either by watching them, asking them to give her attention, or "tattling" on them) It's actually quite interesting to watch. On another note we think our house is haunted lol

There are others in my Keep, either currently unidentifiable or still under the guise of personalities. Still soul-searching!
Kaida Zephyris
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Because the love of an animal towards a human on the physical plane is in almost all cases an unconditional one, I merely reach out to her and her energy mingles with my own, creating something new in my spell work! I've experimented with potion making with her assistance and the results have been beautiful thus far. And at times surprising!

Also, to everyone who mentioned their familiars so far, they all seem so wonderful! I love to learn what I can about this new community and I feel like everyone has their own unique path in the way of magick. Sometimes the best way to get a feel for what path another walks is to learn about who and what walks with them. ^~^

Return to “Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins”