chrysalis
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: The Dark Side Of Being An Empath That You Rarely See

Postby chrysalis » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:16 pm

NyctophiliaRaven wrote:
Your auras are HUGE. Like, fill an entire house HUGE. You've learned to live inside other people, usually out of sheer defense. Almost all empaths are empaths due to lengthy trauma... so they learn to push their aura out to such a distance that they are ALWAYS PREPARED. It's a survival mechanism.

I've yet to meet an empath who DIDN'T have an aura that invaded everyone else's space.

-Raven

Interesting. Do you think these other people feel you, your energy/stuff also? Do they feel invaded or violated by you?

DualWanderer3
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23

Postby DualWanderer3 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:47 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCw0rlUaONk

First ten minuts of thishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N60rIyg9iSk

If following this make thoughs around you fearful of and hateful tord you is it still worth it.When I was being myself and not caring about others beliefs or views it never brought love.It brought ridicule,worry, fear,aggression.If I stood up for myself it was a problem,if I was truthful it was a problem,if I was myself it was a problem.My guidence counsuler in 4th grade thought I should go into a loony bin because I was following my heart.And others thought I was being mean or cold or uncomfortably weird because of it.And changing behaver never changed a thing while still showing my emotions or being honest.And thats just starting to menchen it.How do things like this work if you cause more chaos doing it and humanity in general is to stuped and heartless to care about what their ignorence does with something they can't change or smother out.

blessed be

lori67k
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer

Postby lori67k » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:08 pm

Hon, I can't really tell you what you should or shouldn't do but I can share my experiences with you and hope that in there somewhere, you can find what works for you and what doesn't; because this is your journey; your experiences and even with those who've had similar experiences; they are not you, so what works from them may not work for you and certainly not in the same way

I've felt ostracized many times in the past for a number of reasons... mostly it had nothing at all to do with me but with them. Having aspergers and being a nice person; in the past that would give others the idea that because of my differences it was okay to blame me

the truth is; who I was and what I've done had nothing to do with it; it wasn't me; it was the company I kept; people who thought it was their place to be cruel, hurtful and make me feel there was something wrong with me; and for a really long time; it worked . I truly believed there was something wrong with me ... back then but not now

I decided one day, long ago, that I no longer wanted to be subjected to any hurts I felt around certain people; so I decided to change the scenery around (and within) me, by deliberately choosing the company I keep; tossing out opinions that didn't work for me and embracing the ones that did. I began keeping a journal of all my positive traits and stopped focusing on what others thought of me and/or gossiped regarding me; I simply no longer cared if they were gossiping or not; some people just need to hear themselves speak and I knew that was their problem not mine so I stopped paying any attention to it. If someone was to come around and say something like... have you heard what so and so said about you; I'd say no, i'm not interested in knowing either. I have a reputation now that I do not put any focus in gossip; if someone started telling me about someone else; I'd politely tell them I'm not interested in any gossip but if they are having issues with someone else they should talk to that person about it and now the only conversations we have (even with known gossipers) are positive ones, they keep their opinions to themselves and we all get along great

There is more to standing up for oneself then arguing or trying to set the record straight; the people we are trying to set straight may not even care of they are wrong or right; they simply just want you to think they are (in most cases); perhaps just quietly observing and... reserving our own personal opinions or need to set thing right; will work better for you as it has with me. I began recognizing the attachments to specific outcomes I was (inadvertently) allowing to shape my life and it often left me going without and perhaps this is something you may be experiencing as well.

I let go of this need to be always right though most of the time I was, I began to filter what thoughts, actions and beliefs others had and what didn't work, i threw it in the ego recycle bin and what did work, I put it into my higher self folder for greater learning. I changed who I was on the inside and began to care less about what was taking place outside; i knew much of the time I couldn't do anything to change it anyway so why let it be my point of constant attraction(?) Change begins within not without and love only grows strongest when we love ourselves not when we do all we can for others to love (and accept) us; we will never meet the expectations anyone else may have of us so why bother trying to live up to them... It only made me feel worse in the long, rejected and in more pain than I ever should have been going through and it was my point of attraction that made my life that way; if I wanted that to change; I had to change, I had to put my point of attraction in another direction and I had to embrace me, not what others thought of me, and know I was just as worthy as anyone else to live my life with joy and how I saw fit; we can't please everyone and thank goodness we can't 1bw

I chose to pick my friends carefully and if interactions with something or someone doesn't feel good, I walk away and I deliberately choose to let go because wrong or right, the only way it could affect me is if I allowed it to

Three affirmations I began reciting whenever emotional attachments were present are:

"I am safe in the universe; all life loves and supports me"
"I am detached and open to divine guidance"
"I let go... I let God!"

You can pick and choose what you put your focus on, on a regular basis; you can choose to walk away and let all the hurt and confusion go and while we all can choose a more positive healthy route we can also choose to remain on the negativity path... we can choose to believe we are going to fail or there's something wrong with us or we can choose to believe we are successes in our life and on our own point of attractions and believe we are winners regardless of what others may think of us as individuals and either way, you would be right because this really is about that which we choose to put all our focus and energy into; if we want change then it is up to us to change it not anyone else; we can never change anyone else

Choose your perspective and you are choosing the path you will walk everyday; it is never too late to choose a different path by choosing different thoughts and beliefs.

For me that was the greatest, most awesome, realization I ever made in my life and the work I've done since then (even when it seemed too difficult) is what has helped me in every aspect of my life, especially in the areas of being an empath and HSP

I hope this helps...

Blessings

<3 I want to be the best that I can be. I want to do and have and live in a way that is in harmony with my idea of the greatest goodness. I want to harmonize physically here in this body with that which I believe to be the best, or the good way, of life. <3

This blessing... I send out to all of you <3 1ht <3

DualWanderer3
neophyte
neophyte

Postby DualWanderer3 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:03 pm

Is letting go really that easy?Hafe of what is said in the post above this one is how I got to the standstill where I am now to begin with but some of the things like expecting specific outcomes is as much of awareness as it is feeling.If i know I ether have to hit someone or something or find a place to curl up and compress for 3 or 4 hours or listen to music for 1 or 2 hours to let the stress go and people won't allow the more peaceful options then it's obvios what the outcome is.And being aware of that doesn't help when my body insists on reacting ones it hits a certen threat hold of stress.And unless choosing to not stand up with a bolder on your legs is considered the persons choice I don't see how choosing to feel pain or not is a choice.(I even know that saying this and saying other things after this may be pointless if anyone even cares going into emotional rambleing even if it didn't start off as being the intent because I can't think of how to say things and I'm slightly stressed)

1hd 2sd Thinking about it I uselly erase parts like I put in between these()and what would continue with it if not just diside to not to say anything in gearal after trying to but I feel I should leave it in right now.You know,I'll just stop now and leave it at that.It's hard to finding words to say something sometimes without it going one way or another when you feel like saying something no matter how long you think about it or what was said prier to it.Sorry if this is just annoying ramble,I imagin most people would consider it that even here. 2sd

blessed be

DualWanderer3
neophyte
neophyte

Postby DualWanderer3 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:37 pm

I feel like these songs might say things better.Even if it may be hard to fully convae things.I'm just going off of feeling right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM22MM8xgfQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_tY21x7I3M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mwEemWkZFo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZHXSN6lEEw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-eMXWAzUlg

blessed be

lori67k
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer

Postby lori67k » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:55 pm

Dualwanderer... I feel confident in saying many of us, including myself has trouble letting go especially if its been a long term survival mechanism but I can say it does get a bit easier over time; working at your own internal speed will render better results in the long run than trying to live up to others expectations (and time lines), only you know (within) when you are fully ready let go and even than, the surrendering aspect can often be short lived; that's just our own higher self and internal mechanisms letting us know to take our time; don't force or rush it; it only creates more resistance and can make that aspect of the letting go and surrendering journey seem that much more difficult and challenging; when you find that perfect time for you and are ready to surrender and let go of all that external stuff you are harboring internally, you will be able to open up to yourself (within) to be okay with being vulnerable but only when your timing is right; and not when anyone else may think the time is right

Do you have a healthy outlet for blowing off steam, such as working out or running or something that is physical so you can actively release those pent up frustrations and other emotional feelings?...

Having something that is physical and will keep your focus on that momentum at that time, can often help us release those other things, such as energies, and thoughts and feelings that can otherwise build up to the point we feel we might explode or as you said, hit someone. Also doing something where you are physically involved not only takes your mind off of things but can also move you away from any social or environmentally unhealthy situations by giving you a break.

Whatever thing you may do that is physical and helps you exert all that internal frustrations, make sure you're doing it for you and not for or with anyone else; let that blowing off steam events be a private matter so you are taking time out just for yourself and make sure that what you choose to do is far away from any external triggers that were the cause of your feeling that way in the first place

I'm not saying that you need to isolate yourself for any great preiod of time, but say your home life is getting to you, take a drive or ride a bike or other to a location that helps you feel calm and then go burn off some of that steam even if it's just screaming at the top of your lungs in the middle of nowhere until the screaming wears you out.... only you know what types of activities will work best for you but make sure you do this often or as often as you feel you need to and before you do feel pushed to the point where you might want to hit someone, etc.... this is a great practice to get you back in touch with you and help you create a safe place for venting and get you away from whatever may be triggering those unwanted and frustrating feelings, thoughts, etc

I hope this helps hon... good luck and many blessings on your journey 1ht

<3 I want to be the best that I can be. I want to do and have and live in a way that is in harmony with my idea of the greatest goodness. I want to harmonize physically here in this body with that which I believe to be the best, or the good way, of life. <3

This blessing... I send out to all of you <3 1ht <3

Return to “lori67k”