Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: too new to say
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I think my friend made a terrible mistake

Postby lifeabroad » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:20 pm

Greetings All,

I am a complete newbie with this stuff and still learing as much as I can. I found this website out of serendipity and hope to become a long time member ( in White and Gray)

Anyway, while doing my research, I decided to ask my room mate about his input. I am in the process of receiving my spirits (all white except Gargoyle) He seemed worried and concerned, and strongly mentioned I need to becareful. My initial thought was, "at least, he's open minded about actually talking about it"

I asked him further about his experience and he reluctantly mentioned a situation where he made a sacrafical blood pact. He did a love spell on someone and as usual he got more than he bargined for. What really disturbed me was that he allegedly offered his soul, which really made me become concerned for him. He did this when he was young and naive (I belei16 age 15 or 16)

Is there any hope for him? is there anything I can do for him? I genuenly care about him like a little brother, I really don't want to beleive he made that pact and hope he goofed it somehow with a minor detail. Anyway, Thank you guys for your time!

On a more positive note, I haven't gotten my Gargoyle yet but I think he said Good morning to me today! literally as soon as I woke up, I heard a really weird clicky sound. I smiled and said Hi :-)

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: I think my friend made a terrible mistake

Postby darkwing dook » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:06 am

Mmm, one way is for he himself to find reputable expert/professional in the field, ask for help, and explain all the methodology/procedure of doing the pact. If the expert knows how to reverse or break the pact, then it might be okay. But be careful of scammers etc. : )

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color."
Zhuge Liang

"I enjoy za simple pleasures of darkwing dook."
: P

lifeabroad
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Postby lifeabroad » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:40 am

Darkwing dook, Thank you for the friendly advice! I am glad to hear there is some hope for him. I was a bit surprised he would even consider something like that. I will ask him to be more specific about what he did. I beleive blood pact was with the fingertip, based on his body language.

I was going to pay for this myself as a gift for him especially, considering its his soul we're talking about here. I hope its not bad form but what price range are we looking at? Looking back, his live events were interesting. He's 22, but only held jobs for less than 6 months, sometimes 2 weeks etc. The guy isn't a jerk, but it seems that people keep wanting to start sh*t with him at work. Anyway, Thank you again for giving me some hope for him.

lifeabroad
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Postby lifeabroad » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:20 am

Update, he said he cut his palm, & it was not black arts, I hope that means it might be easier to deal with. He is still trying to contact the person who lent him the book to find the specific procedure. Thanks again!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing dook » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:45 am

Glad to hear that. Do update us if you can : )

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color."
Zhuge Liang

"I enjoy za simple pleasures of darkwing dook."
: P

Return to “Black Magic”