A change of scenery and being watched.

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
SugarskullMM
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 10
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

whenever I need to de-stress I imagine sinking underwater in a fairly clear river, where I can shut out pretty much everything, its peaceful and usually does the trick.

I don't know whether this plays a part in what happened but I had a master service that evening for astral work.

Anyway, this time It just happened randomly as I was semi awake but it was in a noticeably darker place underwater and I felt like I was being watched, there was a sense of pressure too and the being that was watching me didn't feel good or bad, I guess it was just observing me?

any possible explanations are welcome :)

For too long I was blind, alone and afraid of the darkness, and now I find it soothing....mostly because I like naps 2sp
"choke on it....choke on my vengeance.....HOW DOES IT TASTE!"
Witch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

It almost sounds like a part of the reading I did for you
Ugly wrote:A dark, thick jungle. There's a very small -- like 10 foot diameter -- pond hidden deep in it. Slipping into the pond, it's bottomless, deep, open, and murky. A figure begins to approach rapidly, and suddenly there's a huge reptillian eye glaring, swimming alongside, before the gargantuan figure swims off at dizzying speeds, leaving behind several vortices of whirling water. Back to the surface, a fuzzy white creature is there, and it whines sweetly when it sees "you." This place has such a ....prehistoric feel.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Weird, I just woke up from a dream where an almost reptilian type eye was watching me.

SugarskullMM
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 10
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Ugly wrote:It almost sounds like a part of the reading I did for you
Ugly wrote:A dark, thick jungle. There's a very small -- like 10 foot diameter -- pond hidden deep in it. Slipping into the pond, it's bottomless, deep, open, and murky. A figure begins to approach rapidly, and suddenly there's a huge reptillian eye glaring, swimming alongside, before the gargantuan figure swims off at dizzying speeds, leaving behind several vortices of whirling water. Back to the surface, a fuzzy white creature is there, and it whines sweetly when it sees "you." This place has such a ....prehistoric feel.
Indeed it does, I just wish I knew who or what it was 2co

For too long I was blind, alone and afraid of the darkness, and now I find it soothing....mostly because I like naps 2sp
"choke on it....choke on my vengeance.....HOW DOES IT TASTE!"

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”