Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover

NEW LISTINGS WITH FREE SHIPPING !!!!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:08 am

50% OFF FLASH SALE ON EVERYTHING IN THE STORE !!! THIS SALE WILL RANDOMLY END AT ANY TIME !!! HURRY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST !!  Extremely powerful and Sexual Sang vampire Steve !!! he has long red hair , green eyes and very a muscular build !! he is extremely sexual and alluring , he has a manly protective kinda energy to him ! he offers wealth , protection , prosperity , abundance , psy abilities , opening your 3rd eye , revenge , retribution , curses/hexes , nightmares , night terror , good luck , banishing , casting , conjuring , removal of hexes/curses , balancing , focus , grounding and much much more !! his vessel is a sterling silver yellow topaz ring sz 8 has enchantments for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes !! https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extrem ... /520573795 <3

UH OH! I just watched the little devil from my left shoulder, drop kick the little angel off my right shoulder.. This can't be good.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced

Re: NEW LISTINGS WITH FREE SHIPPING !!!!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:19 am

extremely powerful and HIGHLY sexual male sibling vampires Lizzy and Izzy !!! Lizzy he has shoulder length light brown hair and turquoise eyes , muscular build wearing blk leather ! he is sweet and sensual , caring and compassionate and very sexual !! Izzy has short black hair deep brown eyes and a very muscular build wearing only black leather !! he is seductive and alluring and the bad boy of the 2 !! they always do things together and are never without each other !! together they offer wealth , wisdom , protection , cleansing of your aura , prosperity , abundance , removal of blocks , opening and closing portals , knowledge , wisdom , heightened sexuality , lure like minded people towards you , make you more alluring , balance , health , harmony , peace , revenge , retribution , honesty , loyalty , removal of negativity and negative people , psy abilities , opening of your 3rd eye , focus , insight on other realms , wisdom of other entities and much more !!! there vessel of choice is a sterling silver selenite ring sz 91/2 with enchantments for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes !!! A protective stone, Selenite shields a person or space from outside influences. Selenite can evoke protection from the angelic realm and also dispels negative energy. The powerful energies of Selenite help one connect with one's guides, guardians, Christ Consciousness and Higher Self. Selenite can be held or placed around a person to facilitate such a connection.
https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extrem ... /520575837

UH OH! I just watched the little devil from my left shoulder, drop kick the little angel off my right shoulder.. This can't be good.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:20 am

Extremely powerful sang vampire Cravin he has long white hair and red eyes and a slightly muscular build wearing a dark suit . he closely resembles this pic . he offers wealth , protection , wisdom , creativity , prosperity , abundance , knowledge , good luck , knowledge of the Aztec records , bending reality , wisdom about the Akashic record , removal of bad luck , revenge , retribution , removal of neg karma , good karma , protection in dreams and astral travel and much much more !!! https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extrem ... /520574620

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:21 am

Extremely powerful Twin Female Vampires Bereline and Nadine !! Bereline has long blk hair and beautiful brown eyes and Nadine has long brown hair and beautiful brown eyes . together they heighten your sexuality and offer prosperity , confidence , prosperity , abundance , wealth , manipulation , luck , wisdom , grounding , balance , drawing in like minded people , heightened intuition , protection , abundance , psy abilities , revenge , retribution , clearing of neg energy , shielding , focus , alerting you of any dangers/lies or deceit , removal of all blocks/hexes/curses and much much more . their vessel and be changed for a more masculine one there vessel has enchantments for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes !!! https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extrem ... /518932191

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:23 am

VAMPIRES LAIR !! this is a safe haven for all vampires to return to for rest and relaxation so they can recharge and keeps them closer to you in case you need them . this is a castle with a castle with blood fountains and red and deep purple velvet curtains according to the rooms . long corridor doors , chandeliers and dinning rooms with long wooden tables to prepare a feast . surrounding the castle is are beautiful woods and greenery . recreated from the original Dracula's castle complete with wild life and a safe place for your vampire children to run and play in . swimming pools and dancing rooms . it even has BDSM rooms hidden under the castle . the vampires lair is a orange honey comb calcite with enchantments for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes ! Orange Calcite can be used to get positive energy moving in the areas of sexuality, and creativity.
https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Vampir ... /505473366

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”