My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer

Wishing Stone of Miracles

Postby lori67k » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:20 pm

What you’ll need:

A piece of Amber
Charm bag

STEP 1: Get a piece of amber.

STEP 2: Hold the stone in your left hand while focusing on your wish... and visualizing how it will FEEL when your wish comes true. Not "if"... but "WHEN".

STEP 3: While you are visualizing, rub the amber with your left thumb in a clockwise motion. (This is very important)

STEP 4: During the day, keep the amber in your left pocket and rub it periodically during the day.

STEP 5: At night, place it in your favorite charm bag and place it under your pillow.

Many blessings for you 1ht

<3 I want to be the best that I can be. I want to do and have and live in a way that is in harmony with my idea of the greatest goodness. I want to harmonize physically here in this body with that which I believe to be the best, or the good way, of life. <3

This blessing... I send out to all of you <3 1ht <3

conxtion
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune, Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: Wishing Stone of Miracles

Postby conxtion » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:20 am

Thank you, Lori

Happiness is my choice.

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby nezzuo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:24 pm

i have a couple of questions! first, do i continue this ritual until my wish manifests, or is it only one day and night? second, if it is a continuous ritual, what happens if the outfit i wear one day doesn't have pockets? few of my clothes have good ones/do at all, so it would be a bit of an effort! thank you <3

lori67k
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires

Postby lori67k » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:51 pm

nezzuo, you are welcome to tweak any spell I may post here; this one too, to fit your circumstances and specific needs but I would like to take this time to offer some suggestions to your questions; something, I myself may do if encountering similar (possible challenges) such as not wearing an outfit with pockets :)

Firstly, you can do this everyday, but I would recommend to do it once then refresh as needed; say... once a month or more, if you feel you need to. The base for any spell work, intention making and so on; especially this type of spell, is to do this once; since the mindset visualization point is to focus on 'when' (and not if) your wish has materialized; is to trust the universe has heard your desire and is already aligning everything up perfectly for your wish to manifest, and will manifest it in its right time; so once should be more than enough; focusing on good in every day rather than wondering if the spell is working or if your wish will manifest. Kind of put it out of your mind while focusing and developing emotions in support of your good; this will help you be in the perfect place (position) for allowing these things to occur... Does this make sense(?)

While doing the spell work each day is not necessary, you can always carry this with you and then place under your pillow for 30 days then refresh or not... again, it should be as it feel right to you and your needs, accordingly

As far as keeping it in your left pocket throughout the day when you may not want to wear something with pockets or may find your day to day outfit on any given day does not have pockets....

I don't always wear clothes with pockets either, lol. what you might think of doing is something I would do... when not wearing clothes that support the actions of any spell (when I wake up or before leaving the home) is to take up the item in both my hands, cup it near my heart, then fill the object with positive thoughts and energies, finishing up with a 'thank you' then putting it back under my pillow, going on through my day as if the object were physically with me. visualizing the object as being in my pocket on occasion throughout the day, even touching my left side where a pocket would be if my outfit had one and smiling to myself, is a great way to support a physical action that may not be possible at that moment because by these things, you are sending out into the universe your desires, for thoughts and beliefs are the cornerstone for manifestations so visualizing as if it is there, even when (in reality) it is not. The universe (er rather the law of attraction), and our ability to manifest our desires is based on what we think on most, what we focus on most and what we believe (i.e., like attracts like); and not on our actions alone. thoughts (and belief systems) are the messages and signals we send out into the universe at any given time, and are what actually becomes manifested; not actions though supporting actions can definitely help, we must be grounded (and aware) of all thoughts we put out there because if our actions do not support our thoughts, since it is impossible to hold two opposing thoughts, actions and/or beliefs, at any given time, when we believe one thing but do another (opposite action) more often than not, our lives can become confusing, chaotic, etc in spite of our actions. We will (always) manifest what we think on most (what we firmly believe); for that is law 1d

Just do what feels right for you hon; you can never go wrong with that 1ey

I hope this helps hon and good luck 1ht

<3 I want to be the best that I can be. I want to do and have and live in a way that is in harmony with my idea of the greatest goodness. I want to harmonize physically here in this body with that which I believe to be the best, or the good way, of life. <3

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby nezzuo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:45 am

thank you so much, your reply was immensely helpful and provided a lovely sense of comfort and confidence within myself and towards the universe!

lori67k
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires

Postby lori67k » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:22 am

awwww; thank you 1d I am happy to do it and be in service

Many blessings, hon

Return to “lori67k”