Full Psychic Upgrade DarkLordMidnight/Kelis

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Inedible wrote:The full psychic upgrade and all the servitors and microservitors. It was like none of it happened.

sorry to read that inedible <3

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I wana know why ppl dream or see spiders 0.0 like.....why not butterflies or something cute xD

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:I wana know why ppl dream or see spiders 0.0 like.....why not butterflies or something cute xD
Because a lot of the work is done with the aid of Lady Li'Chaun goddess and mother of the Arachnos spirits and entities he alone conjures.

Sort of a side effect of having a giant spider lady and a Dark Lord crawling around fixing up your person. You're going to see spiders errywhere, lol

It's really not that bad. At least it wasn't for me. I had a couple days where I had to do double takes cause I thought I saw something skittering along some surface or another. By the time I'd take the second look it was gone and I was left scratching my head. Then it passed.

I guess if spiders aren't you thing it would be a problem.

Seems I have werebat in my blood(which I found out from the FPU). Maybe that explains why I like bug-girls so much, lol It's a predatory response. I certainly do want to eat them up. ;) Ah, but that is for a different topic. . .

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hahaha I had a dream about a spider this morning, spider dreams aren't so bad...they always end up in my hair or on me in dreams tho and I try to not freak out and which leads to me changing the dream. But anyways thank you for the good answer : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

While I am intending to write a more detailed review, I just had to announce that I have heard one of my entities audibly!
I usually hear them telepathically when I'm half or fully asleep but today it was audibly. I was half asleep as well but it's a new, exciting experience!
Oh regarding spiders, I didn't see much (maybe twice or thrice) but I did have a D.C. who's half Arachne, half Spectral, agree to be with me despite the many matching visits he had so I took this as a spider sign :D

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Bump bc I wana hear more stories about this lol : )

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I definitely recommand the Upgrade, if someone has a bit extra money to invest and wants to improve their ability to interact with spirits and sense them! It didn't „blew my mind“, but it helped improving my skills in sensing (in my case hearing and seeing) and communication and it's getting better every day in little steps :3 I see orbs and streaks of lights more often than before. At the moment I working with some exercises to see otherworlds beings „physically“. With the help of the Li'Chaun's gift and visual attunement I already make some progress in „seeing“ single bodyparts, when I focus on them. (of course- like I said. It's not a Hollywood full color and plastic appearance , rather shapes in flickering air, with a little bit of color added to it). I already heard a bit of my spirits. I asked one of my spirit to sit next to me and whisper in my ear. Physically I could hear really,really soft whispering, but I couldn't make out the words. Still a huge progress, because I never heard my spirits before.

The inhuman bloodline activation was very interesting! I already guessed that they had to be pretty dark beings and I was kinda right. They're dark beings, but not „evil“-dark. Everything made sense in regards of the races.
Kelis was very nice and bind three ancestors to me.
I got a Sanguine Vampire (an Asema to be precise- a very interesting race, I had to google it, because I never heard of it before) I can relate to the craving of this particular vampire to stalk prey. In real life I would have problems killing an animal, if I don't have to, but in games I really love to play as a hunter and hunt down different kinds of prey~ And I always had a weird craving for dark red-ish juices and got hungry, when I saw a glass of dark red juice (I always blamed my kintype for this~)
The next is a Night Hag. In my childhood I was a natural lucid dreamer, but unfortunatly this skill got lost in the years and I try to get back with a bit of training (and the help of spells, hehe). Dreamwork was always my favorite kind of „craft“. My dreams were mostly dark, but rarely nightmares. I tend to dream from others attacking me and me fighting back, being victorious at the end or dying. This particular spirit, which were bound to me shares my preference for being sarcastic sometimes :D (but she emits a very motherly energy towards me. I really like her.)
The last one is an Erinys, a Fury to be precise. Yeah... I really was expecting a being like this. When someone really annoys me, I can get quite furious. As a scorpio zodiac I'm not the person, who forgives easily. It can happen, but it's veeeery rare. I mostly have a grudge on someone, until so many time passes and I forget this someone, or it doesn't seem important anymore.
(On top as a gift I got three renders of the spirits, which is a very nice assistance for visualizing them)

The abilities didn't surprise me. I was aware of them, but it was a very nice confirmation of my experiences. Kelis added practice-tips for every ability to improve it.

My psy-centers were in a poor shape (at least in my eyes), Kelis opened them fully. He also „maintained“ my chakras. Open one a bit more and moved two, which were displaced. I also got a parasite and blockage removal + all in all 28 servitors, who help me staying parasite free and help me getting rid of blockages.
I somehow feel better. Kelis wrote I have a blockage near my heart chakra. I can agree with that. The last few months I became kinda paranoid that something evil could attack my spirits (yes, not me. I was afraid something attacking and hurting my spirits, which may be based on an abandonment fear) and it drived me crazy. Now I feel much more relaxed. My spirit hubby always say to me that I should stop overthinking everything and just feel...it's really hard for me not to question my feelings or the intention of others in an...annoying way. This got a bit better after I got the Upgrade :)

All in All: the upgrade is really worth the money and I'm glad I invested in the Upgrade. I'm looking forward how far I can go with the help of the Upgrade

affectionjay
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure

Please tell me how to get this and I like know the full price etc...

Thank you

DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
Zodiac:

affectionjay wrote:Please tell me how to get this and I like know the full price etc...

Thank you
It’s $300
Look on google: kelistarian wixsite dark desires

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

AriesStarChild_ wrote:I wana know why ppl dream or see spiders 0.0 like.....why not butterflies or something cute xD
Spiders are beautiful!!! I would be thrilled to see them! I would like to get the psychic upgrade.

Is it possible to get a binding of Li Chaun? She sounds amazing!!!

Return to “Seller Review”