new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I would like to start out by saying this forum is awesome! I learned quite a bit over the last couple of weeks just by reading and searching for things. Awesome stuff!

I got a WA Kitsune about a month ago and so far not a whole lot of communication. There has been somethings that has presented itself but there is one incident that kinda had me a little puzzled. In one of my dreams I don't recall exactly what I was doing but I happened to look down and see a white fox. What puzzled me was the look of scared/worried on the fox face. I woke up shortly after and said to her that I appreciated seeing her in my dream if that was her and to not be scared or afraid. So I have no idea what that was about. I have asked her about it, but without effectively communicating yet, I'm not sure what happened. Any ideas or thoughts?

The second part is that I know that my energies are not in the right place so I have a planned a reiki session to see if I can get myself in order to help with the learning/communication process. My Kitsune is vessel bound and I was wondering if it is ok to wear the vessel while the reiki getting done? Do I need to tell my friend that she is with me as well? Or should I wait until the reiki is done then put the vessel back on when I get home?

I will have to say that I got the Kitsune not knowing anything about spirit keeping and the first half of the month when I got her was not that great. I would communicate by touching the vessel to talk to her but I didn't wear the vessel because I knew I had negative energy and really didn't want to pass it along. My communication with her was very infrequent. Then I discovered CH and what I learned made me feel bad because I was approaching this all wrong and possibly screwed up bad. So, for the past week or so, I try and wear the vessel everyday to include her in my day to day activities, share my favorite music, share my likes and dislikes. Got a charging box/home coming from CH so that she/the vessel has a nice place to be on my night stand.

I feel slightly frustrated and disappointed in myself for not taking the time to learn more ahead of time. But this is where I'm at. Just want to be an awesome keeper and not give up. She was drawn to me because she reconized my energy and we may have met in a past life. So for an old friend I want to do my best. :)

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Totally safe to wear the vessel anywhere and everywhere. Vessels are typically well-shielded.

Also, so long as you are trying, you aren't doing it wrong. Could we all do it better? Probably. But be compassionate to yourself. That may be why she looked worried: she's worried about you being hard on yourself. Which is a normal part of being in a relationship and not something you should feel bad about.

Just keep learning and keep trucking on and you'll be fine. :)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”