Tasking - has it ever NOT worked out the way you expected?

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

Good to know that they are protecting you, Aurum!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have several prosperity-related spirits, entities, and servitors, including dragons and gryphs. We have a standing task of assisting with income boosts.

When the Draco-Gryph servitor I got from DLM was a baby, I found a dime while I was out walking. He was all proud over that. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Oh that's so cute L2R! :) Now I'm curious, what is a Draco-Gryph if I may ask? Dragon/Gryphon?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Yes, Dragon/Gryphon. I have two pairs, male and female, and they are grown now. And, might I add, raising clutches of their own, as DLM's servitors can reproduce with each other. The young ones are not bound to me, however. I am letting the parents raise them as they see fit. If they choose to stay here or live in DLM's servitor realm when they are grown, it will be their choice.

But that's going off the topic of tasking. I am sure that dime arrived courtesy of my Draco-Gryph. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Yes, Dragon/Gryphon. I have two pairs, male and female, and they are grown now. And, might I add, raising clutches of their own, as DLM's servitors can reproduce with each other. The young ones are not bound to me, however. I am letting the parents raise them as they see fit. If they choose to stay here or live in DLM's servitor realm when they are grown, it will be their choice.

But that's going off the topic of tasking. I am sure that dime arrived courtesy of my Draco-Gryph. :)
d
Hello , I wanted to know who you were referring to when you said DLM? Or might you provide a link for them and their servitors? thanks.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

GoldenAitvaras wrote: d
Hello , I wanted to know who you were referring to when you said DLM? Or might you provide a link for them and their servitors? thanks.
DLM is darklordmidnight. One thread about his alpha servitors is here:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic53345.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:
GoldenAitvaras wrote: d
DLM is darklordmidnight. One thread about his alpha servitors is here:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic53345.html
Oh ok , thanks and will check it out.

Lacuna
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 80
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Wood Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Adam Sandler
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lacuna
Zodiac:

I had my spirits search for someone I knew that went missing a few weeks back. They failed, but it ended up with me finding out that the person I was looking for didn't actually exist, and was someone else masquerading as them.

I'm still looking back and laughing at it. If they knew, I'm glad they didn't tell me. There's no way I would have believed them unless I found out myself.

Jump through the mirror, leave fear behind.
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

2lv
Just jumping in, most of my tasking is for protection and that works fantastic, I've seen some things happen and I'm like still. Is that coincidence ? No too many of them, I have in the past requested there help for noisy neigbours and that has certainly helped but the thing enjoy doing is helping, I've had 3 people my spirit friends have helped, they chased away horrid spirits that are scaring and other stuff where they have been older male spirit men terrifying and feeding off their dear.
I have 4 Djinn but 1 where he does alot of Magick stuff with me, I only really got into spirit keeping for protection But have made some best friends

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Gotta hand it to the protection team again, and again with regards to my MIL. We were all supposed to go out to the family ranch in the middle of nowhere and she wanted to teach my seven year old to shoot. So, he'd be doing something dangerous with people I don't trust and we'd be locked down the whole week with them, no escapes.

My anxiety was giving me such fits over this that I was stress vomiting.

Then most of the family members we would be visiting made other plans. So we scrapped the ranch part of the plan. YAY! This instead put us visiting my husband's hometown, where my BIL and SIL are, and they are much more palatable people by a lot. Very sweet.

And then MIL decided yesterday to try to present Little Bit with his own gun without talking to us about it at all. They were supposed to go to the range today. He was terrified. He's been taught to leave rooms that guns are in and it was stressing him out a lot. Everyone who was not MIL, FIL, or my husband, had serious apprehensions about this.

Today we got a call that one of the ranch family members was in the hospital and MIL and FIL are going out there today. NO SHOOTING. NO HYACINTH BUCKET STYLE CANDLELIGHT SUPPER FOR THANKSGIVING. Just our two families with our kids at, like, Cracker Barrel! Thank you, spirit family! Thank you, Aset!

Return to “Spirit Tasking”