Kelis/DarkDesires/Darklordmidnight

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Well that's cool.

Still have no idea where Darklordmidnight would be at this time, he must be tending to orders and write-ups now, huh?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

Their are some questions i have , some i'm sure i forgot already but one of the two i remember are can they procreate if they are the same sex and not the opposite? Like if one was a female and the other was a hermaphrodite or futanari that had the whole package down there.

The other one is about the casting a circle and putting up a shield thing mentioned , how exactly do you do it and what do you use to make it? By casting a circle does it mean making a circle on the floor with some salt or like a invocation/evocation circle that is drawn on some cloth or paper or something? I'm surprised this doesn't go into better detail , and i'm highly interested in getting a few alphas eventually when i have the money.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 145
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

GoldenAitvaras wrote:Their are some questions i have , some i'm sure i forgot already but one of the two i remember are can they procreate if they are the same sex and not the opposite? Like if one was a female and the other was a hermaphrodite or futanari that had the whole package down there.

The other one is about the casting a circle and putting up a shield thing mentioned , how exactly do you do it and what do you use to make it? By casting a circle does it mean making a circle on the floor with some salt or like a invocation/evocation circle that is drawn on some cloth or paper or something? I'm surprised this doesn't go into better detail , and i'm highly interested in getting a few alphas eventually when i have the money.
Well, same-sex no(mm or ff). If they are created bigender, then yes they can fill either role.

It gets a little more complicated after that. lol

For instance. An average alpha shapeshifter might have a form/anatomy of the opposite(or either) gender, but it doesn't have the "code"(whether you think of it as a genetic marker or something else) to activate the procreation process.

If you have a particularly skilled shifter(one that doesn't just take a shape, but also the essence) then yes, but at that point, it's not technically same-sex procreation(as the shifter is taking on the actual said gender).

There are a few types of alphas that can reproduce asexually. Slimes being chief among them. Though they don't technically reproduce as much as they replicate through division(they are essentially scaled-up single-celled organisms). Though they too can procreate via bigender coupling.

As for casting a circle/shielding it doesn't matter how(whatever method you're comfortable with). It's just a reminder to be proactive about protection when doing anything meta related not a guide to how to do so. If you(or anyone) are not familiar with protective practices there are plenty of resources elsewhere on the forums. Ash has a particularly powerful protection ritual somewhere that can last indefinitely depending on the meta-work you are doing.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Rai wrote:Well, same-sex no(mm or ff). If they are created bigender, then yes they can fill either role.

It gets a little more complicated after that. lol

For instance. An average alpha shapeshifter might have a form/anatomy of the opposite(or either) gender, but it doesn't have the "code"(whether you think of it as a genetic marker or something else) to activate the procreation process.

If you have a particularly skilled shifter(one that doesn't just take a shape, but also the essence) then yes, but at that point, it's not technically same-sex procreation(as the shifter is taking on the actual said gender).

There are a few types of alphas that can reproduce asexually. Slimes being chief among them. Though they don't technically reproduce as much as they replicate through division(they are essentially scaled-up single-celled organisms). Though they too can procreate via bigender coupling.

As for casting a circle/shielding it doesn't matter how(whatever method you're comfortable with). It's just a reminder to be proactive about protection when doing anything meta related not a guide to how to do so. If you(or anyone) are not familiar with protective practices there are plenty of resources elsewhere on the forums. Ash has a particularly powerful protection ritual somewhere that can last indefinitely depending on the meta-work you are doing.
Hmm any tips on how or what to use to cast a circle or shield? Or mentions of what you use and do yourself? Otherwise any powerful protection rituals you might use to help in interaction between alphas or spirits would be nice.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

GoldenAitvaras wrote:Hmm any tips on how or what to use to cast a circle or shield? Or mentions of what you use and do yourself? Otherwise any powerful protection rituals you might use to help in interaction between alphas or spirits would be nice.
Sorry, I'm a terrible person to ask. lol When I first started out I did a very basic shield visualization technique(Visualize a bubble of protective energy/light surrounding you) and that's pretty much it. I have since heavily customized the concepts to fit my own style/abilities.

I know there is an older thread elsewhere detailing the exact process for beginners(because that's where I got it from, lol).

Please look through this section of the board for further protection information. You should be able to find plenty of info on both casting and shielding. http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/forum436.html

To get you started here, DW links some good sources on circle casting here: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p695226

Trust the older informative posts Golden. From what I noticed in your posting habits, you seem particularly wary of older information in existing topics. Just because it's old doesn't mean it's obsolete.

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Rai wrote:Sorry, I'm a terrible person to ask. lol When I first started out I did a very basic shield visualization technique(Visualize a bubble of protective energy/light surrounding you) and that's pretty much it. I have since heavily customized the concepts to fit my own style/abilities.

I know there is an older thread elsewhere detailing the exact process for beginners(because that's where I got it from, lol).

Please look through this section of the board for further protection information. You should be able to find plenty of info on both casting and shielding. http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/forum436.html

To get you started here, DW links some good sources on circle casting here: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p695226

Trust the older informative posts Golden. From what I noticed in your posting habits, you seem particularly wary of older information in existing topics. Just because it's old doesn't mean it's obsolete.
Thanks and it's not that i think old means obsolete , i would just usually rather see updated or current/recent info plus to me it seems current means easier to find at times. I bookmarked the links you posted and i will look at them later , also would you say alpha class are good for beginners? I'm not very interested in beta class or micro alpha all that much and the alpha class ones appeal more to me.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

GoldenAitvaras wrote:Thanks and it's not that i think old means obsolete , i would just usually rather see updated or current/recent info plus to me it seems current means easier to find at times. I bookmarked the links you posted and i will look at them later , also would you say alpha class are good for beginners? I'm not very interested in beta class or micro alpha all that much and the alpha class ones appeal more to me.
Alphas are fine companions for beginners. Do note they are highly intelligent beings. And not simple task bots like many other types of servitors. Treat them with the same respect and care you would any other spirit or entity.

Something, I've also noticed is you value quick responses from sellers. . .

I love him dearly, but Master isn't always the easiest person to get ahold of. lol The quality of his work is more than worth the occasional spotty communication issues though. He is the most congenial person to talk to and (shh don't tell anyone) generous.

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Rai wrote:Alphas are fine companions for beginners. Do note they are highly intelligent beings. And not simple task bots like many other types of servitors. Treat them with the same respect and care you would any other spirit or entity.

Something, I've also noticed is you value quick responses from sellers. . .

I love him dearly, but Master isn't always the easiest person to get ahold of. lol The quality of his work is more than worth the occasional spotty communication issues though. He is the most congenial person to talk to and (shh don't tell anyone) generous.
Quick responses are nice and i'm willing to wait for a bit but sometimes my patience runs out or i think they forgot or didn't get my message. Or sellers who just completely stop responding to your messages without no explanation .

Also i looked at micro alphas again and i was wondering if you could change their appearance as well? Like if you wanted them to look like a certain picture of the same species or a character . Also i wanted to know if changing certain personality traits is okay too

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

GoldenAitvaras wrote:Quick responses are nice and i'm willing to wait for a bit but sometimes my patience runs out or i think they forgot or didn't get my message. Or sellers who just completely stop responding to your messages without no explanation .

Also i looked at micro alphas again and i was wondering if you could change their appearance as well? Like if you wanted them to look like a certain picture of the same species or a character . Also i wanted to know if changing certain personality traits is okay too
Yes, Micro-alphas can be fully customized as well. He hasn't put the custom listing up yet, but they are available(Most ppl send preferences/designs in an email after purchasing rather than in the order notes). Just remember they are quite small. Maximum size is roughly that of a small house cat. And they only have one ability.

For instance, one of these days I want to get a Micro-Alpha of a Chibi Abraham Ford from the Walking Dead whose words have power. . .what power I'm not sure yet, lol

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ wrote:
GoldenAitvaras wrote:Quick responses are nice and i'm willing to wait for a bit but sometimes my patience runs out or i think they forgot or didn't get my message. Or sellers who just completely stop responding to your messages without no explanation .

Yes, Micro-alphas can be fully customized as well. He hasn't put the custom listing up yet, but they are available(Most ppl send preferences/designs in an email after purchasing rather than in the order notes). Just remember they are quite small. Maximum size is roughly that of a small house cat. And they only have one ability.

For instance, one of these days I want to get a Micro-Alpha of a Chibi Abraham Ford from the Walking Dead whose words have power. . .what power I'm not sure yet, lol
Can you even have custom Alphas made to one's specifications?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.

Return to “Sellers You Love”