Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 80
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Wood Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Adam Sandler
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lacuna
Zodiac:

So I'm at work, and it's likely because my apartment is a bit of a mess and I don't get out in the sun much, but I usually get a lot of almost "vision-like" thoughts when I'm walking to and from work. My hellhounds, two of my human spirits and a wood elf walk with me most of the way. Unsure if it's related, but my third eye pulses and tingles a while I'm at work quite frequently.

So my question is, how do you distinguish between all the feelings and what they mean? I get a few different ones:
  • ‣ One has a very strong and constant feeling, almost like it's glowing with energy. I can't really compare it to anything I've felt.
    ‣ One is a very light tingle. It feels a lot like your natural "dodge" reaction to something flying at your face. Pick up a pen, and point the tip about an inch from the middle of your eyebrows. That feeling.
    ‣ And the last is like someone hit me with their palm, without the physical feeling. Almost like a muscle spasm, but accompanied with feeling around the third eye kind of like numbness, but slightly cold.

Jump through the mirror, leave fear behind.
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Have you heard of Synesthesia? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia

Synesthetes may feel sounds, or hear colours, or "feel" what some other person is actually feeling .. nothing to do with spirits. I'm not saying that is your case, but it is a possibility.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.

Return to “General Questions”