Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow Lightningkit
Zodiac:

I am just really curious, because I know CH has so many creature options shown in store and in the encyclopedia, I'm surprised I haven't seen any information on some American classic creatures. I'm talkin the ones Lumberjacks dealt with and told tales of. Yeah, Wendingos and Bigfoot are listed , but they also had Native American connections. I want to know if anyone has had interactions with such spirits or animals as I am going to list now!

Jackalopes, Whirling Whimpus, Cactus cat, Hugag, Gumberoo, Roperite, snoligoster, Funeral mountain terrashot walking caskets, Slide rock bolters, Tote road Shagamaw, Axe handle hounds, Wapaloosie, Hodag, Squonk, Agropelter, Splinter cat, Snow Wasset, Central American whintosser, Billdad, Tripodero, Hyampom hog bear, Hidebehind, Guyascutus, Snallygaster, Fur bearing fish, teakettler, silver cat, Squidgicum-Squee, Humility bird, Old spider legs the spider-horse, Philamaloo Bird, Hoop snakes, Bat bass and ball fish, Arkansas snipe, Rubberado, OOmph, Boat hound, Dingmaul, Glawackus, Wiffenpoof, Cuba cat ( From Connecticut ) , Duck footed dumdum, Godaphro, Opiumpipefish, Log gar, Hangdown, Wamp, Squasholiger, Rumptifusel, Santer, Dingbat bird, Geegee bird, Jump-at-a-body, Snowsnake, Goofang, Lufferlang, Milamo, Dungavenhooter, Averasboro gallinipper, The fish and birds that actually fly/swim backwards.

Those are the only ones I could find ( Yes I know, its still a lot ) But I'm sure there are more. but I do really want to know if anyone has ever had experiences with the lumberwoods " Fearsome critters "

" V" centaur, "L" kitsune , " R" Gregori watcher, " S" Satyr, " B" sanguine vampire.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Lightningfox wrote:Duck footed dumdum
Sounds like me : D

Hope someone who has experience with those creatures would chime in : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lightningfox
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow Lightningkit
Zodiac:

From what I seen about it, its a cat like animal with duck feet, and uses its two tails to pound on its flat back like a drum. No idea about anything else about the dumdum, xD but if no one does know about em, maybe this'll inspire more folks to try getting em? Spread awareness? I hope so, cause learning is fun!

" V" centaur, "L" kitsune , " R" Gregori watcher, " S" Satyr, " B" sanguine vampire.

Return to “Creatures”