active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

AceOfSpades wrote:
Ugly wrote:
A kaleidoscope. Beautiful and mesmerizing. But then, I realize that each piece is shattered glass. The different colors are because the shards are reflecting on different scenes. Several of them stand out to me -- look like disturbing scenes of a horror movie. They're distracting, detracting from the more peaceful and beautiful pieces of glass. I really really want to piece this back together again. I feel like something caused it.

Let me know if you're up for a healing session.
This was the result of an energy reading I asked for before, I asked for the tarot one. I figured I'd add it here too. I was able to make some of it out, but I feel there's more to it.
Ugly readings looks pretty beautiful, but i will not add anything more here, i think it is something you need to see with Ugly himself/herself, if there's more or not. If i find the reading is honest, and specially if it was free, i am sure Ugly is competent enough to answer you about his/her own read, if there is something more to add or not!^^
So,if you need to know something more bout it, i think you can just ask Ugly to answer you!^^

Now, i finished my works with you, answered your questions and did what i could to help, but you will not be alone.
As you are Wicca inclined, this Jar you saw in the picture will go somewhere for the Gods/Goddess & spirits from nature come cleanse and bring harmony for you!

I just hope it all could help you to see clear in your mind, with some healthier perpectives about your emotional future!

Much Happiness & Blessings!

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

Chouki wrote:Hello Ace, i finished your works today. Tomorrow i will just dispose it somwhere, and that will be the conclusion.
Here two pictures, Before

And after...

I have burned some requests for you, and from the ashes marks, two things appeared:

A Dark Arts Mermaid and a Dark Arts sea creature, what looked more like a sea dragon!
As water is known as the symbolic for the subconscious and emotions, those fire remainings would suggest you to bring home if you can, this kind of spiritual companions, that, if they are not already around you.

!^^
Chouki wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:
Ugly wrote:
A kaleidoscope. Beautiful and mesmerizing. But then, I realize that each piece is shattered glass. The different colors are because the shards are reflecting on different scenes. Several of them stand out to me -- look like disturbing scenes of a horror movie. They're distracting, detracting from the more peaceful and beautiful pieces of glass. I really really want to piece this back together again. I feel like something caused it.

Let me know if you're up for a healing session.
This was the result of an energy reading I asked for before, I asked for the tarot one. I figured I'd add it here too. I was able to make some of it out, but I feel there's more to it.
Ugly readings looks pretty beautiful, but i will not add anything more here, i think it is something you need to see with Ugly himself/herself, if there's more or not. If i find the reading is honest, and specially if it was free, i am sure Ugly is competent enough to answer you about his/her own read, if there is something more to add or not!^^
So,if you need to know something more bout it, i think you can just ask Ugly to answer you!^^

Now, i finished my works with you, answered your questions and did what i could to help, but you will not be alone.
As you are Wicca inclined, this Jar you saw in the picture will go somewhere for the Gods/Goddess & spirits from nature come cleanse and bring harmony for you!

I just hope it all could help you to see clear in your mind, with some healthier perpectives about your emotional future!

Much Happiness & Blessings!
Thank you very much for your help. I am confident this will work.

As for the energy reading I only put it here because I wanted to see if this was in any relation to what's been happening to me, good or bad. I told Ugly what I could make out in the reading, so I was more or less waiting for a response on that one, but I figured while I was waiting I'd ask around. I am good with interpretations, but that doesn't mean I'm right all the time.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Thought I'd give an update. The ritual seems to work so far. It's a slow process, but at the same time each moment in that process is noticeable. Meaning whatever your spell did is starting to dig it's way through. Opportunities seem to start to pop up out of nowhere for me, minor and major. Anytime I screw something up I don't feel as bad as I did. Don't get me wrong it still annoys me, but that's normal, that's exactly how I should feel and even then I get over them faster. Instead of having good days go bad and bad days go worse, it's been put in reverse. Anytime I've had a bad day minor or major, things happen to make it better. Anytime I have a good day, it gets better and better instead of something trying to ruin it save for minor inconveniences. Lastly, I'm not as withdrawn as I was anymore. It seems whatever was on me is starting to starve. It's fighting it I know that, but I'm guessing that's a natural reaction when these things lose their grip. Truth be told this is the first time I've ever felt any better. I feel like something is actively fighting these things and it's winning.

User470
active contributor
active contributor

AceOfSpades wrote:Thought I'd give an update. The ritual seems to work so far. It's a slow process, but at the same time each moment in that process is noticeable. Meaning whatever your spell did is starting to dig it's way through. Opportunities seem to start to pop up out of nowhere for me, minor and major. Anytime I screw something up I don't feel as bad as I did. Don't get me wrong it still annoys me, but that's normal, that's exactly how I should feel and even then I get over them faster. Instead of having good days go bad and bad days go worse, it's been put in reverse. Anytime I've had a bad day minor or major, things happen to make it better. Anytime I have a good day, it gets better and better instead of something trying to ruin it save for minor inconveniences. Lastly, I'm not as withdrawn as I was anymore. It seems whatever was on me is starting to starve. It's fighting it I know that, but I'm guessing that's a natural reaction when these things lose their grip. Truth be told this is the first time I've ever felt any better. I feel like something is actively fighting these things and it's winning.
Hello Ace. We feel glad we could be of some help for you.;)
Just a quick answer because I am exhausted, but what I wanted to add , I still think you should look for the help of another practitioner who can be offering cleansing and shielding professionally at this moment, or ask a help desk on CH, so they can find you even more healing and cleansing spells to help you.
Fighting with everything that you can find and at all levels.
Don't forget to cleanse and banish with your own rituals yourself, always!
I will not be able to come here for many days,
Meanwhile, I wish you good luck and success with it all, but you are already in a better direction.
Stay well.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Chouki wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:Thought I'd give an update. The ritual seems to work so far. It's a slow process, but at the same time each moment in that process is noticeable. Meaning whatever your spell did is starting to dig it's way through. Opportunities seem to start to pop up out of nowhere for me, minor and major. Anytime I screw something up I don't feel as bad as I did. Don't get me wrong it still annoys me, but that's normal, that's exactly how I should feel and even then I get over them faster. Instead of having good days go bad and bad days go worse, it's been put in reverse. Anytime I've had a bad day minor or major, things happen to make it better. Anytime I have a good day, it gets better and better instead of something trying to ruin it save for minor inconveniences. Lastly, I'm not as withdrawn as I was anymore. It seems whatever was on me is starting to starve. It's fighting it I know that, but I'm guessing that's a natural reaction when these things lose their grip. Truth be told this is the first time I've ever felt any better. I feel like something is actively fighting these things and it's winning.
Hello Ace. We feel glad we could be of some help for you.;)
Just a quick answer because I am exhausted, but what I wanted to add , I still think you should look for the help of another practitioner who can be offering cleansing and shielding professionally at this moment, or ask a help desk on CH, so they can find you even more healing and cleansing spells to help you.
Fighting with everything that you can find and at all levels.
Don't forget to cleanse and banish with your own rituals yourself, always!
I will not be able to come here for many days,
Meanwhile, I wish you good luck and success with it all, but you are already in a better direction.
Stay well.
As to you. For now, things seem to be looking up for me. I even recently received some items I ordered not long after I registered. But I wanted to at least let you know it's working well so far and I feel a lot better than I used to. I know this isn't like fiction, but I can't help but compare my moments to fiction because it helps me understand it better that way. In my case, whatever these things are, they are dying, but they aren't going out without a fight. I just had my first good lucid dream. (A sign that my latent abilities are going back to normal.) And it ended in a minor Nightmare. So needless to say I think....no scratch that I know that's the last of them. That said I'm not without caution and I will look into your suggestions. Once again thank you for your help. I was gonna ask the mods to lock this thread since we have concluded, but I think I'll leave it open so that ServantOfJustice can use it for their help. Doesn't have to be you, but I'm pretty sure some practicioner could respond if need be.
ServantofJustice wrote:I used to encounter bad entities/spirits very early on in life, up until teenage years and they bothered me in semi-dream states or lucid dreams.

I told myself after hearing from others that 'there is good and evil in this world', somehow that brought comfort knowing there are powerful forces of good & light that will counter evil? To put my trust in them and etc.

Some have said that its blockages but lately I've managed to have some 'undead beings' appear at times in my imagery sometime after I tried to simulate it with creative activity. But not afraid of them.
ServantOfJustice if you are still on this thread I apologize for not replying to you when you first posted here, I was too focused on the problem at hand and I appreciate your input. Thread's all yours.

User470
active contributor
active contributor

As to you. For now, things seem to be looking up for me. I even recently received some items I ordered not long after I registered. But I wanted to at least let you know it's working well so far and I feel a lot better than I used to. I know this isn't like fiction, but I can't help but compare my moments to fiction because it helps me understand it better that way. In my case, whatever these things are, they are dying, but they aren't going out without a fight. I just had my first good lucid dream. (A sign that my latent abilities are going back to normal.) And it ended in a minor Nightmare. So needless to say I think....no scratch that I know that's the last of them. That said I'm not without caution and I will look into your suggestions. Once again thank you for your help. I was gonna ask the mods to lock this thread since we have concluded, but I think I'll leave it open so that ServantOfJustice can use it for their help. Doesn't have to be you, but I'm pretty sure some practitioner could respond if need be.
Hello Ace, thank you very much for your new input here , in your thread!^^
As i said before, i couldn't answer, and i was very busy till tonight, so sorry again for this late reply!
I feel happy to see that your abilities are coming back, in a soothing way, and not making you scared of what you have!
Your first good lucid dream is a total success, even if it have ended by a nightmare, always remember, you are the one who control it, you don't need to feel scared...your lucid dream,your rules!
remember about that!
Taking help anywhere else you can and also working over your mind, will help you again, greatly!
Thanks for your answer, and i wish you many blessings in this sacred day!
Happy Halloween!!!

ServantOfJustice if you are still on this thread I apologize for not replying to you when you first posted here, I was too focused on the problem at hand and I appreciate your input. Thread's all yours.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you for your response Chouki. I thought I may as well tell you a bit more on the updates. My lucid dreaming has become more frequent, with little to no nightmarish moments. It's still pretty slow but at the same time, the more it happens the clearer I am. I would compare it to say a clogged pipe being slowly cleared up. Like say for example:
|________________________________
This pipe represents my body mind and soul. And these threelines of dashes represent clear positive spiritual energy. My energy. The 8s at the end of it represent every negative entity that has been plaguing me prior to your help. The 0s represent the gunk they leave behind, which I theorize is a mix between the negative energy and spiritual waste they leave behind. Even with the entities gone like so:
The gunk still lingers on....for a while at least. But unlike the entities which are active in keeping that gunk on me, the gunk itself is merely stuck rather than actively staying.
That is:
Until:
The clog is pushed away by the pressure said clog had been inadvertently building up.

However I got a long way to go before it becomes that clear, but the fact that I am starting to get more frequent shows I'm getting there.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Bit of an update, it seems there are forces out there trying to prevent me from clearing up. I had another lucid dream. This one seemed more like a battle than an outright nightmare. I figured out the secret to how these specific entities operate. When they fully get latched on, you are in a dreamless state. You can sleep, but your mind won't even be subject to nightmares let alone dreams. As though you've been cut off from that world. But when you're starting to clear up, they become more active in trying to seal the clog. In my case, they take on the form of scary monsters and animals. Mostly for scares, but often so they can be strong enough to fight you and overwhelm you, putting you back where you started. See in the real world, some of these animals are powerful enough to take down a grown person and if someone couldn't tell the difference between dream and reality then they would assume that the animals these entities take the form of are just as strong, if not stronger in the lucid world than they are in the this world. Especially when it comes to phobias. If they overwhelm you, you lost that ability and are in a fit of agony as a result. Like I did. But thanks to that spell and myself being somewhat clear there I was able to fight them off this time. This may sound strange, but I fear Raptors. Not the ones in paleontology as they are small. Still vicious but small. I'm talking about the type you'd see in Jurassic Park. Big, Smart and extremely ill tempered. They are more or less based the Utahraptors because they are the only known Raptors to match that description. I found myself in this compound. One I jokingly referred to as "Mad Max's retirement home." because it looked exactly like a place Mad Max would live in if he wasn't going on adventures all over Australia and everything started rebuilding itself. It was in the middle of nowhere, well vegetated. Meaning plenty of plants and crops in a well controlled ecosystem and the house itself was the size of a mansion. I don't know why I was invited to a place like this, but it seemed very peaceful and out there. Then things started going south really fast. There were other people with me. As expected in a horror setting and we all ran into a pack of these specific Raptors. Because these ones were smart, this wasn't just merely a battle of who kills who, but a battle of wits as well. If they wanted us dead they would have simply killed us, but they preferred the hunt more and would only go in for the kill if the prey is vulnerable enough and or getting close to outwitting them. For example. We had all but one of the doors locked. However someone was still left outside: A woman panicking, because one of the raptors was 5 feet away from them. Just standing there staring at her. She would be safe if she got into the door but if she made any sudden movements the Raptor would charge in. I was the only one near the outside door so I gave her the count of three. On three I opened the door pulled her in, just as the thing caught up to the door and when I closed it I slammed the door on it's head. It didn't even chomp at me it just stared me right in the eyes. Said eyes were glowing black. It was then and there I knew these weren't ordinary raptors, but negative entities in the form of them. Once the woman was out of harms way it tried to push it's way through the door. So I kicked the door constantly. Hard enough that it would be like strangling the thing. Eventually it relented and moved it's head back out. I shut and locked the door and made sure everything was locked and stocked. It occurred to me, that these entities were using her as bait. If I ever let them in this house it would be like putting those entities back in that pipe diagram I showed earlier. And boy were they relentless. The doors were strong enough to hold them off and the windows were pretty much the same kind of glass used in Shark Tanks. So needless to say this house was completely fortified. But that didn't stop them from trying to break in. One minute they were trying to kick doors down, the next they were trying to break through the windows. So we pretty much made the most of it and had sort of a get together in the place. That was when I woke up.

It seems these entities are doing everything with in their power to latch back on to me, but thanks to the spell and my fight there I managed to block them out so far. Whether or not these were the same entities or new ones trying to take what they couldn't when the others were around, I don't know but wow I never seen anything like this before.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”