neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm losing my mind with trying to keep paste with every metaphysical shop that has OH SO LOVELY listings!
I'm telling you!

I'm driving myself up the wall every time I see something I can't have, a.k.a can't afford!

The sheer frustration off it all just tears me up, yet I constantly surf the net in hopes of hunting down a lucky break.

When I finally do, I missed by a few minutes or it's on discount but it's still too expensive!!

I find myself making life or death decisions about - 'Am I gonna spend it on makeup or am I saving up for the new guy?

WTFH????

I know my mind then lost its gawd damn mind a loooooong time ago!!

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

I know the feeling! :lol:

Sometimes if you speak to the spirit and just let them know what you need ("Can you help me find $___ so I can buy your listing? Or find some way to come to me?") they'll do what they can to assist you. And sometimes the sellers are willing to work down their prices for a true calling--you just have to ask. :D

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Whatahahahaha!!! I don't think I got a clue about how to negotiating!!! But I've had a few lucky breaks here and there where sellers actually were lowering the price while they had a sale 1h

I considered it a HUGE success!!! 1s

Return to “Today I found out...”