sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Boy, have I got a task for anyone who wants to join in, be it spirits, entities, servitors, or magick-casters!

Two rotten crooks, a man and a woman, forced their way into the home of an 87-year-old widow yesterday morning at 9 AM. They pulled a gun on her, threatened her, pushed her down, stole her jewelry (including her wedding ring) and fled.

She is physically unharmed, but I'm sure she is traumatized. And I am about ready to spit fire. I've chatted with her on occasion when I have walked my dog. She does not deserve this. How dare those wretches terrorize an 87-year-old lady in her own home! 2an

So for anyone who is willing to task their spirit family, or cast spells to help the police track down the rotten lowlife perps, please feel free to join in. I want those predators off the street. Because really, you just KNOW they will keep preying on elderly victims if they stay on the loose. They need to be in jail. They need to be UNDER the jail.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Ugh! Sickening. I hope they get caught immediately and receive immediate karmic retaliation for their actions. :evil:

Putting all of my capable spirits on it.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Amaranthlovecharm
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA, immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Fae of light
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Oh no... I hope they get what they deserve. That poor woman!!!

Whoever's reading this, hope you're having a good day! ^^
DiscreetGoddess
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Still Learning
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Umbra
Zodiac:

That's messed up; I'm not skilled in any thing paranormal yet, but I can try to expand on information on them by simple things like their emails and whatnot if this isn't resolved, and you have any information that I can use as a lead.

Not all those that wonder are lost...but I sure am <3
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Update: both suspects were caught! Thanks for any and all support. The preliminary hearing was last week.

The cops also got the widow's wedding ring back. The suspects had pawned it for $40 (grrrrrr... a lifetime of significance for such a miniscule price tag), but they also shared the name of the pawn shop with police. The pawn shop proprietor was cooperative when police visited his shop and returned the ring to them.

I'm glad these individuals are off the street.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

This is just beyond disgusting!!! Poor woman could've gotten a heart attack!!! Thank God she got away with her life!!!

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Update: both suspects were caught! Thanks for any and all support. The preliminary hearing was last week.

The cops also got the widow's wedding ring back. The suspects had pawned it for $40 (grrrrrr... a lifetime of significance for such a miniscule price tag), but they also shared the name of the pawn shop with police. The pawn shop proprietor was cooperative when police visited his shop and returned the ring to them.

I'm glad these individuals are off the street.
Thanks for the update!!! That's a huge relief to hear!!!!!

Return to “Spirit Tasking”