My first Wraith, I'd love your experiences!

Zarine
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Lol! Aww, yes, I can imagine lots of them..! You don't have a fear of spiders?

Thank you so much for talking to me like this, by the way! :D

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

Anytime hun and I'm terrified of them i adopted her to give a loving home and with hopes of overcoming my fear...no luck on overcoming it so far.. :)

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
Zarine
neophyte
neophyte

Oh no! :( Poor you with being terrified of them! :hug:!! I've got my fingers crossed that within time your Sonji Spider will help you overcome your fear! <3!!

SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

I hope so :)

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx
Zodiac:

There's an employee at Petsmart (where I take my dog to daycare)that's kinda creepy and may not have good social skills or whatever but I had my Wraith keep him away from me so I don't see him as much and if I do, he keeps his distance.

Zarine
neophyte
neophyte

Ranka Marx wrote:There's an employee at Petsmart (where I take my dog to daycare)that's kinda creepy and may not have good social skills or whatever but I had my Wraith keep him away from me so I don't see him as much and if I do, he keeps his distance.
I'm so sorry that I haven't replied until now..!

Thank you for sharing this experience with me! :hug:

Wraiths are truly amazing protectors, aren't they? I'm glad your Wraith keeps that employee away, I had a person a couple of years ago that scared me a lot, just got a bit too close in my personal space for comfort.. But now I have my Wraith, I'm certain that kind of experience wouldn't happen now though! :D

Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Zarine wrote:
Ranka Marx wrote:There's an employee at Petsmart (where I take my dog to daycare)that's kinda creepy and may not have good social skills or whatever but I had my Wraith keep him away from me so I don't see him as much and if I do, he keeps his distance.

Wraiths are truly amazing protectors, aren't they? I'm glad your Wraith keeps that employee away, I had a person a couple of years ago that scared me a lot, just got a bit too close in my personal space for comfort.. But now I have my Wraith, I'm certain that kind of experience wouldn't happen now though! :D
No worries! Yes, they are great! I have a wonderful protection team that keeps most confrontations away. I'm very thankful!

Zarine
neophyte
neophyte

Ranka Marx wrote:
Zarine wrote:

No worries! Yes, they are great! I have a wonderful protection team that keeps most confrontations away. I'm very thankful!
Thank you! :hug:

And which other of your spirits are great with protection? It is wonderful to have such a caring spirit family, who'll do anything to keep you safe! :D

Eilana
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I have a wraith, he appeared to me in a dream and has communicated with me during divination. For the most part he is quiet, though he makes himself known when the mood strikes him

Don’t let bitter, unhappy people drag you down to their level. Instead use their behavior as an example of how not to behave and be grateful you are nothing like them. 2lv
Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Zarine wrote:
Ranka Marx wrote:
Zarine wrote:

Thank you! :hug:

And which other of your spirits are great with protection? It is wonderful to have such a caring spirit family, who'll do anything to keep you safe! :D
Along with my wraiths I have 3 Courtwind Angels, 2 gargoyles(Home security)and a black/orange hybrid dragon.

Return to “Dark Arts”