How do I know what Spirit to get?

Kassidia
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Its my first time being a spirit keeper and I'm curious how do I know which spirit would be best suited to me. I already know I'm drawn to vampires but there are so many varieties. How do you know what is best suited to you? Thank you lots! 1s

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Honestly, it's whatever draws you. That might even be so far as a physical sensation of being pulled to a listing, or of tingles around your third eye area (either around your forehead or upper part of the back of your neck/lower part of your skull), but not necessarily. Generally that happens to me more with a pre-bound (already summoned spirit seeking a match) but I also just go with my gut when I know there's an area of my life I could use some help with.

If you're really not sure, and you don't want to decide right away, there's a listing here that does a search for what spirits are a good match for you right now.

There's also this listing, which is fun. :D

Whatever you end up deciding, good luck! :D

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

If you see some listings and you keep going back to that none listing then that's the one, I was called by my merman and Bronwyn and it was the craziest thing. I randomly started clicking and ended up at my merman listing and put it in my cart and after I just couldn't delete him from my cart. I wasnt even into mermaids at all. Completely random. My Bronwyn I cried when I thought his listing was gone. My other two companions were customs. But those were my first 4 companions. You'll just know

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Merfolf*

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Merfolk**

Faevorite
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Faery Race
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Moon Faery

Whatever you are drawn to! When I first started out, I had a lot to choose from because I don't know what I want. After looking through all of the listing for all the different spirits, I found out that I kept going back to the Faery section, that's when I know Faeries is the one for me but there were so many Faeries to choose from! Which type of Faery? Omg why are there so many to choose from.

All of them just seems so good. However, I realized that I kept on going back to Butterfly Faery listing and that's when I know it's the one that I want / calling out to me.

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
Zodiac:

Go for reverse adoption! XD

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath