Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet

Re: Magick as a Gun

Postby Terror » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:58 am

Nyctophilia Raven wrote:I'm OK with teaching the stuff you can find everywhere... but there's something to be said for one-on-one.

However, I agree with what you've been told... once your chicks are hatched and flown... what they do is all their own.

Totally right about teaching stuff that's everywhere.. one-on-one is still the original channel for passing authentic information.. you can't replace such interaction with the internet.

Call it weird but I was a blabbermouth when younger.. just couldn't help but put my foot in my mouth (still do, at times, sigh). Anyway, when I met my mentor and he started to naturally unfold some of his knowledge, it was next to impossible to blabber the information. I'm not sure what it was but there appeared to be some built-in mechanism to the energies that made it next to impossible to disclose anything he taught me. I've found exception in only one case.. and that was still like mentioning maybe 1% of what he's taught me. Sometimes I really want to talk about it here in my blog but I can't... the restriction is there.. subconsciously. I respect his barriers and privacy and what I write about is in generic terms as a result. I believe this is the case with real information.. it's zealously guarded for a reason.. in the wrong hands, it causes havoc. It has an interesting way of preserving itself with the right channels.. and there it remains.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby Kitsune » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:08 am

BUMPING

"Frustration is simply 'I can't'. Hate is simply 'I'm not'. Fear is simply 'I won't'. Negative emotions stem from resistance, and when you flow with the current rather than against it, that negativity will dissolve and your life will improve." ~Kitsune, companions, and friend

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Eilana
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby Eilana » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:16 am

Great post Raven, thanks for bumping Kitsune ^^

Don’t let bitter, unhappy people drag you down to their level. Instead use their behavior as an example of how not to behave and be grateful you are nothing like them. 2lv

Return to “What Went Wrong?”