HUMANS OF NEW YORK

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

One of if not the best things on Facebook, imo is the page Humans of New York https://www.facebook.com/honytheseries/ ... 704785773/
it started out as a guy interviewing random people on the streets of NYC, and now Brandon has gone to many places around the world. The single thing that stands out to me, is that people no matter where, want many of the same things in life. Safety, peace and care for their family. He has a few books with pictures and the words of the people he's interviewed. I wish that government figures would put away their huge ego's and listen to the masses 1ht

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Very nice share, poignant stuff.

Eilana
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I loved this. I am from New York and don't live there anymore but I love being reminded of it, there's no place in the world quite like it. I also love hearing the different perspectives from people of all walks of life. It endlessly fascinates me.

I've always thought we all had more in common than we do differences.

Don’t let bitter, unhappy people drag you down to their level. Instead use their behavior as an example of how not to behave and be grateful you are nothing like them. 2lv

Return to “Cool Sites”