Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 40
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So I'm new to spirit keeping and I purchased a gold dragon class 5 t3. When I ordered him I wanted him to be in a black bone pendant and they sent me one. Now when I first got it the pendant was was completely black, now the color is going away it's a light brown orange looking color in some areas of the pendant. Could this possibly be the gold dragon trying to make a connection with me? Or is it the bone pendant just turning colors or something. I would also like to know what more I could to to connect with him.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm most likely it's because the vessel wears off gradually. But you might want to contact CH directly via helpdesk ticket to clarify : )

For the connecting, how long have you been connecting and bonding with him? And what kind of connecting activities have you done? Plus, how about your exercises for the senses, meditation, etc.?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Rajasinclair1
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 40
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Well I talk to him as much as I can even at work. I never take the vessel off only to shower but that's it. I know I need to get him some gold stone and sea glass which I will this weekend. I had him since July 22 2017 so we are still in the bonding process. I might have a block so I'm ordering a spell to remove blockages soon so hopefully that helps a bit

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Just remember it takes time, nothing ever happens over night, but keep talking to him and pay attention to the little things that happen around you!!! Dragons like to show themselves like in the clouds, sometimes in the trees, leaves of the trees, sometimes you will feel a sudden breeze that will come out of no where or a soft whisper, or you will see a picture of a dragon on your computer or in a book or magazine, or see a stature of a dragon in a store, just many of the different ways that they will get your attention!!!!! They are a lot of fun, even the DA dragons!!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Dirty-paws
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashpaw

I think that just might been how the bone pendants are. My gargoyle is bound to a bone pendant necklace which is black and the back of it has faded into a whitish-brown color in a few spots.
I would agree with Darkwing and just reach out to CH for more info on the type of material the bone pendant is made of just in case this is typical.

As for connecting, you can try to communicate via different methods. For me, I like to ask them a lot of questions through a pendulum to have a better grasp of knowing their likes/dislikes. Once I get this down, I have an easier time with telepathy. My spirits in particular like to read and watch movies with me, and my Terra Dragon likes to go on adventures and play games with dragons in them. She frequently watches me as I play World of Warcraft and usually likes to question what I'm doing. :)

You could try meditating with the vessel or mirror scrying as well, if you feel comfortable with that.

0x. Ashpaw's House for Wayward Spirits. 0x.

Return to “Dragons”