Kassidia
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

New Vampire Preparation!

Postby Kassidia » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:08 pm

I recently got one of Ash's custom binding sanguine vamp's and I am very excited. I felt a crazy strong pull. I've gone a little crazy with making a nice place to put the vessel. I have a cabinet on my bed, where I am going to keep black velvet, an orange candle, white willow bark, and a small glass dish where I can put any offerings/signs of appreciation. I also have two quartz stones that will be on the velvet.
I haven't heard anything about my vamp yet but I do hope he really enjoys the set up! <3
What do you think? 1s

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: New Vampire Preparation!

Postby Kitsune » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:10 am

Sounds great

"Frustration is simply 'I can't'. Hate is simply 'I'm not'. Fear is simply 'I won't'. Negative emotions stem from resistance, and when you flow with the current rather than against it, that negativity will dissolve and your life will improve." ~Kitsune, companions, and friend

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

AriesStarChild_
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires&Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: New Vampire Preparation!

Postby AriesStarChild_ » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:15 am

Your enthusiasm will make your vamp happy, i cant wait till you get his info, keep us updating, I look forward to hearing about your experiences

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Vampire”