EVERYTHING IS 35% OFF WITH THE IN STORE COUPON " MYSTICAL " !!!

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover

EVERYTHING IS 35% OFF WITH THE IN STORE COUPON " MYSTICAL " !!!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:27 pm

EVERYTHING IS 35% OFF WITH THE IN STORE COUPON " MYSTICAL " !!! VAMPIRES LAIR !! this is a safe haven for all vampires to return to for rest and relaxation so they can recharge and keeps them closer to you in case you need them . this is a castle with a castle with blood fountains and red and deep purple velvet curtains according to the rooms . long corridor doors , chandeliers and dinning rooms with long wooden tables to prepare a feast . surrounding the castle is are beautiful woods and greenery . recreated from the original Dracula's castle complete with wild life and a safe place for your vampire children to run and play in . swimming pools and dancing rooms . it even has BDSM rooms hidden under the castle . the vampires lair is a orange honey comb calcite with enchantments for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes ! Orange Calcite can be used to get positive energy moving in the areas of sexuality, and creativity.
https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Vampir ... /505473366

UH OH! I just watched the little devil from my left shoulder, drop kick the little angel off my right shoulder.. This can't be good.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Re: EVERYTHING IS 35% OFF WITH THE IN STORE COUPON " MYSTICAL " !!!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:28 pm

EXTREMELY POWERFUL PORTAL TO Prince Cleo and Jerrod ! Jerrod has long brown hair and green eyes and a slender build . Prince Cleo has long dark hair and eyes and a very elegant demeanor . they both bring wealth , fame , fortune , prosperity , abundance , protection , glamor , good luck , positive energy , youth , psy abilities , removal of curses/hexes , luck in gambling , success in all things , removal of blocks , removal of negative entities , banishing of bad luck and misfortune , casting , conjuring , and much more . these are 2 you don't want to miss out on as they will bring so much love , luck and joy into yours lives it would be a complete turn around . this portal is a CARNELIAN FREEFORM Pebble 2.4" . Carnelian is an agate class of chalcedony that is a stone of creativity, individuality and courage. Like all agates, it has protection energies. It can aid memory, including recall of past lives. It can assist one in finding the right mate. It is also a stone of protection in general and from anger, jealousy and fear.
https://www.bonanza.com/listings/-Extre ... /511147876

UH OH! I just watched the little devil from my left shoulder, drop kick the little angel off my right shoulder.. This can't be good.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:28 pm

extremely powerful male vampires/coven !! Volcan and Valoan !! Volcan He has long dark brown hair and brown eyes slender build wearing a blue suit . Valoan he has long dark hair and brown eyes and a slightly muscular build . together they offer wealth , prosperity , wisdom , abundance , knowledge , creativity , honor , loyalty , revenge , retribution , removal of hexes/curses , banishing , hexes/curses , removal of neg , cleansing , connection to their coven , good luck , removal of neg karma , grounding , focus , balance , harmony , removal of evil , removal of neg people , heighten your intuition , strengthen your natural gifts , drawing in like minded people and much more !!! there vessel has enchantments for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes !!! https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extrem ... /518941719

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:30 pm

THE RISING PHOENIX VAMPIRE COVEN ! Avangalo long dark hair and blue eyes ! he is very vivacious , flirty and has an amazing sense of humor . he has a slightly muscular build wearing black leather pants and shirt that ties just a above his chest . 2, Carlos he has long chestnut brown hair , dark green eyes and a slightly muscular build wearing a dark suit holding an enchanted red sphere . he is 1 of the seers in this group . 3, Elder Gene , he has long black hair and dark eyes . he has a slender build wearing a navy blue suit , white shirt with ruffled sleeves . he is much darker than the others and shows himself to me in the underworld in a dark cobblestone room also holding a white enchanted sphere which brightens the whole room where all you see is white . he does place this in a persons 3rd eye as it brightens their vision he tells me ! there vessel is a portal to them and their coven of 152 members of vampires and witches who will from time to time visit their new companion on many occasions and are able to assist you in all you need ESPECIALY magic !! they offer protection , wealth , prosperity , abundance , black magic but not limited to it , bending others will , slowing and speeding up time , altering ones fate , removal of negativity , removal of blocks / curses / hexes , banishing , altering time , youth , psy abilities , heightening your senses , cursing , hexing , revenge , retribution and so much much more . their vessel of choice is a sterling silver dragon pendant with a red sphere with enchantments for charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes !!! https://www.bonanza.com/listings/The-Ri ... /505279261

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”