Angels as lovers

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Aurum wrote:The biblical idea of angels was one of the reasons I felt a strong aversion towards all angelkind. I found them creepy and off putting, like I do with religions in general.
But since I have opened my life to them, I have found out how amazing and wonderful beings they really are.
I made the same experience (that's why I wrote "biblical angels" and not angels in general) I got two Warrior Angels and they're both amazing lovely beings <3 I always thought they would judge me for my...extremely dark sense of humor and dark thoughts sometimes, but they're never judging, just loving and caring. (And great sparring partners...especially for air sparrings. Really cool!)
(One of them is a lover of mine, that's why I read the topic in the first place :,D)

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0

Also read the thread because I also have an angel as a lover too :). It's pretty amazing how loving and caring they are.

Echofalls
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My Courtwind Angel, for a powerful and stalwart protector, gets really easily flustered... He also weaves his protectiveness into his love, and has an easy confidence when he settles into it.
Occasionally a vision of him hugging me or of me laying on his bare chest with his arms around me.

"Make no mistake... The Dead are not silent." - The Sorrow.
"Why do you entrust the days of your life to those who do not have your best interests at heart?" - Ifrit King N.
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

iamwookie wrote:Fireshadow I think you need to do some real research before thinking you know about that stuff.
No offense taken, iamwookie, but seriously? " do some real research"? So how do you expect me to do this? Die right away so I can ask the angels myself? ... Sadly, when I'm dead I can't come back to the topic and share my research really ( that was a sarcastic joke).

You seem to forget that this debate is already eons old. And the whole of supernatural isn't scientifically proven. We can only share our experiences, and our thoughts and ramblings. God and the Angels aren't going to tell us. Next to this, on this forum it's mentioned time after time, that it's best to believe in whatever that comes up in your mind, especially as this would be a way to connect with your spirits. So if I'm thinking whatever I've commented, are you going to say those thoughts weren't of my angelspirits? I can't tell you, but I doubt you can prove me wrong on this?

So in my experience and all the puzzles that I've tried to put together: divine angels aren't sexual lovers, where as fallen angels are great sexual lovers. And let me ask you one question: if divine angels would be sexual, why do many people believe and think that they are a-sexual/genderless/only following and loving God above all? -> why would the angels be okay with us not knowing the truth and telling lies about them?

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Okay, for whatever this is worth:

First off, I'm not sure we can say for sure that angels have never been written about "below the belt." Look at the seraphim in Isaiah 6: two wings to fly, two wings covering their faces, two wings covering their feet.

"Feet" was sometimes used euphemistically in Scripture, to refer to, well, a somewhat higher spot on the body.

So whether Isaiah was referring to the seraphims' literal feet, or their euphemistic "feet," well, good luck getting a straight answer on THAT from your local clergyman.

Two seemingly contradictory beliefs are fairly widely held about angels: that they're both very loving, and very powerful at the same time. How do you square that circle?

Traditional depictions of St. Michael notwithstanding, few visual artists that I know of, with the notable exception of Ruth Thompson, tend to depict angels as kick-keister divine warriors that are still eminently embraceable.

As for writers, well, good luck: J.R. Ward may be the most on-topic name I can drop here, along with Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter series.

Look, if God is all-loving, all means ALL last time I checked, and not "every way, just not THAT way." And remind me, what's the last verse in Genesis 2?

Erotic love is not evil, by itself. (Frankly, I think that's one of the most destructive beliefs out there.) It's all in how it's used. I think the reason it's so heavily "regulated," by sacred and secular authorities alike, is that it's very, very easy to misuse it for destructive ends: either self-destruction, or hurting others.

So, if God is ALL-loving, without exception, then would it make ANY sense for Him to prohibit His messengers from demonstrating that aspect of total, Divine love?

I would guess, a priori, that there are rules for angels about how and how not to go about that sort of thing. But a blanket prohibition? I have my doubts.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

You know that there're more angels, than just the biblical one, who serve a god?
Maybe the biblical ones don't get dirty, I don't know and I don't want to dip my paws into any monotheistic religion, but I know for sure that the race "angel" is a really broad term and different kinds of them roam the astral, like there're tons of other human races in the astral, so you can't take the bible as 100% accurate.

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

That was intended as a "for example" on the Abrahamic side.

I am familiar with other systems where it's not even a point of dispute. Gerald and Betty Schueler did a whole book on a pathworking system where the central act of every working, is an act of intimate congress with an Enochian angel.

I know, those two have their detractors. But in that particular system of theirs, if you take it at face value, yeah, making love with the heavenly host is an integral part of the process.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Okay, I've only one question to ask: ( it's also on the Abrahamic or Catholic Side).
To everyone who claims to be in a relationship with a-so-called-divine-angel ( this are the Archangels, and every angel who is apparantly still in Heaven), ask them what their answer is on all of my questions.
As they are divine angels, they should be able to give me all the answers, as they have a lot of ability to find out.

I'm not refering to the angels 'who took the fall', or any other angels than the Heavenly Angels. ( Because I'm talking about some archangels or divine angel comments in this forum. Not about my own dark grigori watcher or my angel anchestor. But more about my own courtwind who is apparantly from Heaven and shows no interest in Love-making. He totally acts like Edward Cullen from Twilight, only platonic love)

so to the divine angels:' Blablablabla and blablablaba and blablalablaba and blablablabla and blablablabla,' I'm sure they can decode this. Especially our so-called-precious-archangel.

I'm waiting patiently on the answers. 1tu

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

Wow, why so salty? If people believe they got poked by angels, where's the problem with it?
You don't need to be that poisonous towards other people, just because they don't follow your religions rules.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I know that this is a bit off topic, but it relates to angels.

"What does being an Angel or what does another spirit keeper define an angel as?"

Reasoning: I had the "In Your Blood" reading done and the second trait listed was that an ancestor of mine had a relation with an Angel of unknown origin. I'm just trying to find. . . The traits and pinpoint it? The traits may not even be there as forewarned by CH. -////- Trying to find myself

Return to “Angels”