What does YOUR Gargoyle enjoy?

Dirty-paws
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: A dragon!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

What does YOUR Gargoyle enjoy?

Postby Dirty-paws » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:48 pm

Hello all!

I don't see a lot of activity in the Gargoyle thread and figured I should liven up the place with a fun, new conversation inspired by my boy's favorite activity; reading!

"L" and I love to read creepy, scary stories together, as well as play macabre themed video games like Darkest Dungeon and Five Nights at Freddie's. We also occasionally watch spooky shows and movies together (I think his favorite so far is the Addam's Family). We just finished Mary Shelly's Frankenstein and now we're reading Bram Stoker's Dracula. After we finish that, we'll be moving on to Sweeny Todd!

SO, what does YOUR Gargoyle enjoy? Do they also like creepy/macabre things? Do they like to read or watch movies or something else? Let's give our Gargoyles some love with this thread. <3

My Spirit Family: "L" - Gargoyle, "G" - Terra Dragon, "T" - Incubus, "V" - Divine Dragon
Familiars: Locksby ( Pet Fam.; black cat)

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus

Re: What does YOUR Gargoyle enjoy?

Postby nezzuo » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:54 am

my tough guy seems to love gardening. when i meditate and ask him to bring me to an area he enjoys, we almost always end up in a garden at night. sitting in silence together surrounded by luscious flora is one of my favorite memories!
whenever i'm enjoying relaxing in a physical garden, i often feel that he appreciates it as well.

Dirty-paws
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: A dragon!

Re: What does YOUR Gargoyle enjoy?

Postby Dirty-paws » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:13 pm

Aw, that's super sweet!
I love when our big, tough, scary looking Gargoyles do small or gentle things with us. It makes my heart melt. :)
Gargoyles are pretty amazing entities. I'm so happy and lucky to have one in my life who is so protective and doting. <3

My Spirit Family: "L" - Gargoyle, "G" - Terra Dragon, "T" - Incubus, "V" - Divine Dragon
Familiars: Locksby ( Pet Fam.; black cat)

Return to “Gargoyle”