active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

Aww man, I'm wondering if I should start this thread, I asked something thru pendulum and they give me precise result of [censored] outcome, giving me a profit of $100. I mean... they predicted, it will reach here at peak, and fall till here, with the exact result. It is hard to believe but, it happened.

I can't tell, I'm afraid I encourage people to gamble using spirit as a tool, because I never really really asked for anything for the past 6 years. But 2 wishes, they granted me in a very very quickly, it just happens. O.o

Man, I sometime doubt their existance even though you saw lots of signs and wishes been granted.

So, I'm curious if buying them Choc or candies, or a simple candle will satisfy them. o.O

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

It depends on what the spirit likes. Have you tried asking them?

Generally speaking, anything given from your heart makes them very happy. It's the gesture (and the energy behind the giving of the gift) more than the item itself that touches them.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I thank them after it happend (fulfill my wish/helped) and light a candle, when I come home. Sometimes I light incense and offer some food.
But you can also ask them what they prefer as an offering : 3

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

.. this is not a bad idea.

Anyway, one of the best things you can give them is blood, which serves you doubly as it not only deepens the bond, but it also contains the essence of life and can function as a vehicle for stronger manifestation, as well as further alignment with your energy and the frequency of the physical world.

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

6663629, some dragon like spicy food, all like sushi and ice cream

ImageImage
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I have one djinn (this particular djinn is not from this earthen realm but from dragons realm) that likes banana scented incense. most of my other djinn like the resin nugget frankincense but will settle for the sticks or cones. My dragons prefer dragonsblood incense with a few exceptions. The other dragons prefer the cinnamon scented candles. My Lampades prefer the apple scented oils in the oil heater or apples sliced so the slices are discs with the seeds making a pentagram in the middle of each disc. the fairies love anything that smells like wood or flowers. My suggestion is to use a pendulum over each vessel with specific questions worded so you can get a yes or no. Such as "do you like incense?", "do you like fresh fruit?", "do you like scented candles?","do you like scented oils in a heater?"....
then follow up with which scents using a list from some seller of incense... or if you get a "yes" on fruits go through a list of fruits

Of course if you are like Huffette and can communicate with them directly, just ask and listen.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx
Zodiac:

I am obsessed with candle making right meow and made custom candles based on the associations from the encyclopedia. So far I made one Angel Blend and a Creature Blend. I’m going to create one for my Nymphos, Dragon and Djinn.

Dirty-paws
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashpaw

With my spirit family, I usually ask them what they like and get a good database for when I'd like to treat them. For example, my Gargoyle likes black gemstones, lemon sage and blackberry incense, and butterscotch candies. Whenever I want to show him love or gratitude, I will place one of these items in front of his charging box in it's own little dish (or if it's a gemstone, I'll put it in the charging box with his vessel).
They seem to enjoy this well enough. I also tell him how much I appreciate them and tell them I love them. I'll also envision myself with them and show them affection that way (hugs and snuggles!).

I think you should talk to your spirits and see what they would like from you. But as long as it's from the heart, I think it will be suitable.

0x. Ashpaw's House for Wayward Spirits. 0x.

Return to “General Questions”