A wonderful reunion!

User avatar
Zarine
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 327
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:25 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

A wonderful reunion!

Postby Zarine » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:39 pm

Oh my gosh! I've been reunited with a wonderful human spirit, who visited my dreams a long time ago, but I felt such a strong connection with..!

Human, Male, "E", He is from the late 18th Century, and has brown hair, light-brown eyes and fair skin and wears Victorian-era clothes with a top hat. He is a friendly fellow who was a pickpocket but only did so to support himself as work was scarce as a starving artist. He is deeply caring and is very protective over you and your home.

He sounds absolutely incredible! I'm feeling such a strong connection with him already, I feel really overwhelmed with happiness! Thank you so much, CH, for reuniting us! :hug:!!


My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! :D
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!

User avatar
DIVA_AT_LARGE
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:10 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Carpathian Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't Have One

Re: A wonderful reunion!

Postby DIVA_AT_LARGE » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:07 am

Zarine wrote:Oh my gosh! I've been reunited with a wonderful human spirit, who visited my dreams a long time ago, but I felt such a strong connection with..!

Human, Male, "E", He is from the late 18th Century, and has brown hair, light-brown eyes and fair skin and wears Victorian-era clothes with a top hat. He is a friendly fellow who was a pickpocket but only did so to support himself as work was scarce as a starving artist. He is deeply caring and is very protective over you and your home.

He sounds absolutely incredible! I'm feeling such a strong connection with him already, I feel really overwhelmed with happiness! Thank you so much, CH, for reuniting us! :hug:!!


I'm happy that the two of you have been reunited 1d
It sounds amazing!! And it's making me 'itch' to get myself a past life reading/service of sorts to see who might be waiting in the wings for me.. 1h

Thank you for sharing such a lovely experience!! Who knows, maybe I'll be able to elaborate on my own experiences SOON!!! 1hg


"this seat is reserved for death"

User avatar
Zarine
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 327
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:25 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: A wonderful reunion!

Postby Zarine » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:26 pm

DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:
Zarine wrote:Oh my gosh! I've been reunited with a wonderful human spirit, who visited my dreams a long time ago, but I felt such a strong connection with..!

Human, Male, "E", He is from the late 18th Century, and has brown hair, light-brown eyes and fair skin and wears Victorian-era clothes with a top hat. He is a friendly fellow who was a pickpocket but only did so to support himself as work was scarce as a starving artist. He is deeply caring and is very protective over you and your home.

He sounds absolutely incredible! I'm feeling such a strong connection with him already, I feel really overwhelmed with happiness! Thank you so much, CH, for reuniting us! :hug:!!


I'm happy that the two of you have been reunited 1d
It sounds amazing!! And it's making me 'itch' to get myself a past life reading/service of sorts to see who might be waiting in the wings for me.. 1h

Thank you for sharing such a lovely experience!! Who knows, maybe I'll be able to elaborate on my own experiences SOON!!! 1hg


Awww, you are totally welcome!! 1hg As soon as I received who had come through, and felt the connection, I immediately wanted to share! <3

Past life connections are incredible! If you do get a reading, I’d love to hear your own experiences! :D Thank you so much for reading and replying!


My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! :D
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!

User avatar
DIVA_AT_LARGE
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:10 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Carpathian Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't Have One

Re: A wonderful reunion!

Postby DIVA_AT_LARGE » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:58 pm

I am definitely sharing my experience once I follow through with it!! I mean who wouldn't want to know something SO exciting??

Are you kidding me??? This is EVERYTHING! XD

The energy of your original post is rolling off in waves and making me feel giddy!! Like I NEED to do this hahaha!!!

Here's to hopefully sharing something VERY interesting in the VERY near future! :D :D :D


"this seat is reserved for death"

User avatar
Zarine
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 327
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:25 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: A wonderful reunion!

Postby Zarine » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:08 pm

DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:I am definitely sharing my experience once I follow through with it!! I mean who wouldn't want to know something SO exciting??

Are you kidding me??? This is EVERYTHING! XD

The energy of your original post is rolling off in waves and making me feel giddy!! Like I NEED to do this hahaha!!!

Here's to hopefully sharing something VERY interesting in the VERY near future! :D :D :D


Oh my gosh!! :D I am so happy to know my original post has energy rolling off it in waves!! I was absolutely cheerful and over the moon when I made this topic!! :D

<3!!!!

Yes, I look forward to your sharing!! This really is everything, finding someone from your past, who you have a great connection to, is incredible!!

:hug:!!!!


My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! :D
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!


Return to “Human”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest