How did you find CH?

How did you find CH?

Referred by a friend or stranger
9%
Stumbled across it in a random way... divine intervention?
55%
Ebay - for all your paranormal needs
5%
Positive Review - Had to be part of it all!
3%
Negative Review - Wanted to know what the fuss was about!
2%
Advertisement on a website
1%
A Spirit who wanted me to find them led me here!
11%
Other
15%

Total votes: 350
laughtag99
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I was horny one day and was searching on how to summon a succubus, then found a post on this forum, which I didn' t do because I didn' had any black candles, then out of nowhere I decided to google the name of the forum and found the store, that happened 3 days ago lol.

Eilana
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I stumbled across another spirit keeping website through divine intervention, though the other website did not have a lot of information on it. I started googling spirit keeping and found my way here ^^ specifically to the encyclopedia, which helped a lot in the beginning of my journey.

Don’t let bitter, unhappy people drag you down to their level. Instead use their behavior as an example of how not to behave and be grateful you are nothing like them. 2lv
Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Everytime I look up a sellers review that's paranormal or magick related, CH would always pop up. I've signed up for the mailing list like 4 years ago so I would constantly get emails from them (this is before I joined the forum). So one day out of curiosity I decided to check out the website and before I knew it I joined the forums and discovered the wonderful world of spirit companionship!. 1ht

JennJen35
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human,Fae, angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: JennJen
Zodiac:

Hi, I am new here..I found this website through Etsy..I just bought some awesome crystals from you guys. and was just looking through your etsy site..When realized This awesome website too. I am a paranormal investigator/Empath, and spirited doll/objects researcher/collector. OH...I also am very big with being a crystal collector too and have at this moment about 200 crystals all together I love them, and working with high vibration crystals I love too. One of my crystals I bought from you guys today was a black tektite and soooo excited to get it in the mail. I bought about 6 or 7 crystals from you's today:). I can't wait to look through your website and see what else I can find on here. Oh and my name is JennJen!!!. :) <3 1ey 1mg

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

I voted Other, but I thought I'd be more specific. I've lurked this place, both the store and the forum before creating an account. But I had my Djinn purchased before that from a different place. I came here because I wanted to learn more about Djinn and spirit keeping in general and further learn about the paranormal. When I saw signs of my Djinn communicating with me I knew I needed more than just reading up on things.

Edens Eve
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons

Word of mouth. I have several entities from another conjurer, I thought I would come here and check things out. I love to learn and what better why then exploring?

~~ Knowledge is power ~~
postghost
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 2

Divine intervention it is! Love this place, so many things to explore and interesting people to talk to

Zarine
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25

Divine intervention for me too! :D

I was surfing online, when I happened across the website!

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Divine intervention for sure ! I was looking for spells on making some aspect of my life better (don't remeber exactly what) but I clicked on it started reading what the site was, their impressive encyclopedia and their hundreds of positive reviews and I was hooked. I binged on the info in the encyclopedia for a few days before making my purchases: the 1 cent binding (hypogriff spirit) and several class 4 spells. My only regret is I didnt find it at the age of 18, I would have avoided many bad people and mistakes, but I'm so glad I found it, it feels like home 1mg 2hp 1lo <3

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

The site was recommended to me by a fellow member of TEC and after I checked it out, I kept coming back and here I am today.

No REGRETS. 1ey

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”