LuckyMojo

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Nalathni
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harpies, Peluda
If I could be anything, I would be...: A telekinetic Peluda
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

randomfactsqueen wrote:
Nalathni wrote: Actually, I practiced hoodoo (and a couple of other things) for years before I took her class. I just did it for fun and to maybe learn a couple new tricks, and it was well worth the money. I'd definitely recommend it. :D

Nice to know! :) I was thinking of having some candle service done by her for me. What do you think of that? Have you tried it or do you know anyone who has done such work?
I've never used her personally, but Cat is a wonderful person and very good at what she does. So I would absolutely recommend her.

"If you love someone, set them free. If they come home, set them on fire." ~ George Carlin

"Either this wallpaper goes, or I do!" ~ Oscar Wilde, on his deathbed

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams, The Old Astronomer to His Pupil
ImageImage
stasera
new here
new here

randomfactsqueen wrote: If you mind my asking, what candle service spells did you use (ie, love, money, etc?). Thanks!
For the candle services, I used the traditional hoodoo dressed candles for good luck with a particular situation, things turning out in my favor, attraction and the like.

randomfactsqueen
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

stasera wrote:
randomfactsqueen wrote: If you mind my asking, what candle service spells did you use (ie, love, money, etc?). Thanks!
For the candle services, I used the traditional hoodoo dressed candles for good luck with a particular situation, things turning out in my favor, attraction and the like.

Thanks Stasera! :)

Close but no Godiva -- Anuh
randomfactsqueen
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Now I think we can all continue using that one.

As for what have I purchased from Cat ---

1) Readings -- they were great. I must say that she's an excellent reader and the detail is wonderful and she takes more time to read than what you pay for. For example, I bought a half an hour reading and she usually goes upto an hour free of charge -- but that really does depend on how busy she is.

2) Sachet powders, oils, baths, etc -- they work. I've used them on different spell work and I have had positive results. I have won money, had help finding love etc.

3) Candle services -- yes they work and I have had success with them too.

The best thing about Cat is that she is not going to try to sell you things and she is very honest. She is wonderful, and I would highly recommend her.

Close but no Godiva -- Anuh

Return to “Sellers You Love”