new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

I was trying to dissolve it
but it is very sad and depressed and wants to die
it thinks dissolving is dying

the issue is it is trying to die though my body
I feel like things happening to my brain ,and I begin to feel pain though my body and losing memory ,and it is hard for me to focus in thinking

any help?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Stop giving it ANY attention. Not even dissolving-it kinds of attention. Attention feeds it and keeps it going.

I realize that at first, telling someone "Don't think of X" puts thoughts of X in their head. Tell me who, upon being told "Don't think of elephants!", doesn't instantly get a big mental image of an elephant? But then the thing to do is focus on any other topic, right away, and the elephant image will fade. And from that point on, any time ideas of elephants pop up, switch mental topics immediately.

Same thing here. Every time the thoughtform crosses your mind, focus immediately on another topic. No exceptions. The habit of thinking about her will fade, and so will she.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
eyesoul
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

you didnt understand the situation
the thoughtform been here for long time ,it is well fed ,ignoring it wont do

and it has a strong tie with my subconscious mind ,it doesnt have a defined characteristic to it
so my mind and the thoughtform can not tell which one which

it is more complex than a normal thoughtform

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”