Can Lilith have a bond with you from a past life or can she watch you from childhood into adulthood without you knowing?

Psychedelicas
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Earth Spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I am new to the website and joined because i found a good amount of information on Lilith and Succubi which i need firsthand informations on meaning people with direct experience to Lilith or Succubi.

So as the subject inquired , Is it possible to retain a spiritual connection to Lilith from a past life where you had a bond with her? Or for her or Succubi to "attach" or "bond" to baby or young boys , and retain such a connection into adulthood without the Boy/Man being directly aware of such a relationship?

And do some factors or traits of personality or character attract such an interest from that side ?

It might be helpful to have a little background on me and this is something i have never discussed with anyone. So if your not interested in my story or topic please dont come at me like " this threads for immortal discussions not life stories" If administration please just remove if not allowed and let me know where a better spot for the topic is .

I am a 21 year old Male .
My upbringing was considerably rocky growing up.
<<Removed by Mod>>
Alongside all of this life has been the incredible astral journey ive experienced . I have INCREDIBLY vivid and detailed as well deeply significant and sometimes prophetic dreams.
<<Removed by Mod>>
But the MOST POWERFUL dreams i seem to have always have this Woman in them who i thought of as a sort of guardian for a long time but now after learning much more am being lead to believe along with a internal feeling and something of a push , that it may actually be Lilith: and that i may have been regularly interacting with succubi to this day not realizing and not understanding how to explore such a relationship. I try to live as a balanced individual im into more "having my toes in both waters""No shadow without the light" kind of perspective . Everything requires a balance and "good" or "evil" can basically both be beneficial or non beneficial to the self
Have any of you had relationships / bonds with Lilith or succubi that began at young ages or are believed or known to be carried from a past life ?

If anything im leading to is correct than i would say that Lilith to myself, definitely lives up to what i have seen many explain .
Raw Female Power and Dominance , an Archetypal Mother willing to hand out harsh lessons , a woman of understanding to the shadowed side of existence .

Specifically one time i Dreamt of finding myself inside a medieval war. There seemed to be multiple armies fighting each other and it was large scale . I fought through and came near to a point of death when erupts a woman only described as Divine in full War Armor regalia floating above the battle and speaks to me giving me the power to choose the the outcome of the battle , then watches what I choose to do . I finished the war apparently to her liking and that was over.
The image i remember from this definitely rrminds me of depictions ive seen and heard of Lilith but my astral connection has been very distorted this past year and have had no continued contact .
Thanks for any replys i hope this was not offensive or otherwise derogatory to the community as that was not my intent .
Last edited by CH Moderator on Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Expletive content

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

The post is edited due to its expletive content, which is more appropriate for Over 18 section. You can apply for accessing this section from the Usergroup tab in the User Control Panel.
Thank you for your cooperation.

MistMarianne
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hello and welcome to CH!
I fought through and came near to a point of death when erupts a woman only described as Divine in full War Armor regalia floating above the battle and speaks to me giving me the power to choose the the outcome of the battle , then watches what I choose to do . I finished the war apparently to her liking and that was over.
I’ m not very experienced with Lilith yet for I have just started working with her and I think someone more experienced will be able to help you but the above description reminded me very much of The Morrigan. After all she is a Goddess of War, battle and death.

Psychedelicas
new here
new here

Thank you for the welcome and response ! The Morrigan i have only just heard of from being lead here but only mentioned, is there anything you could pass along on the matter? Of course im going to do my research but it always is good to hear right from someone

Psychedelicas
new here
new here

Its funny you to me you mentioned her just because she has been much more prominent and important than i have realized. I believe she is the same entity referred to as "The Triple Moon Goddess" and without a doubt she is the one that was in my dream as when i was reading i realized in my dream she actually appeared as 3 beings which blew my mind that that coukd all appear to me like that judt to learn about it later on like this .
However ive realized she is also different from what i was identifying as Lilith , which i felt off of her but you helped to confirm .
I would definitely like to hear from someone knowledgeable of her or better yet in contact with . Its strange but i feel shes been guiding me this past week into making realizations and learning in ways that are directly happening because of her. AkA she seems to be synchronizing with me as a way of communication which is why im so curious but am not so keen to necessarily go stroke up a communication ritual for not wanting to offend or provoke or mess up somehow . Although the call is pretty undeniable and powerful.
Im keeping myself open to communication basically without directly inciting a visit whilst familiarizing with her energies.

MistMarianne
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I am happy that I helped you at least a little because I’ m still learning about her as well :D
She is beckoning me for some time but I’ m still reluctant to contact with her ( all my spirit keep is already kicking me for that 1hd )
So far she acts patients but keeps reminding that she is still waiting

Psychedelicas
new here
new here

Goodluck to you and may you find her favor ! You are new to spirit keeping? Do you currently interact w any spirits regularly i havent gotten that deep into it yet but am looking to hear directly from first handers

iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

The answer is simple
Yes she can.
Even if you never know it yourself.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

iamwookie wrote:The answer is simple
Yes she can.
Even if you never know it yourself.
Yes, I would agree with this as well. A succubus is possible as well. But Lilith doesn't actually have anything to do with succubi.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates

Return to “Immortals”