Communication with a passed human...is this common?

KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: True Self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: None Yet
Zodiac:

Hi everyone I hope this post finds you and yours in good health!

This has been a subject that I've been hesitant in posting about but I feel an urge to share common ground with folks and this forum has been a great help so far! For more insight into what I've been dealing with read my post about "Help combating Demons/Dark Magic" in the "Paranormal Experiences" page.

Now to the details. Back in the beginning of 2016 I met who is now my wife. Her good friend had just passed away in a horrible accident. She started going through some deep spiritual attacks and situations and I was contacted by her friend. Started with a phone call to my cell from his number. Just static. It progressed to messages. It's evolved over time to talking to him as a companion as if he were still alive and here. He watches and helps give me notice when things are going wrong and gives me insight into the spirit world. This is something that's become daily life for me. I work shift overnight away from home and he always tells me if there's trouble at home and what not.

So long story short I communicate with someone who has passed but still carries his personality and human nature with him. Even joking and anger. Is this a common thing to run into?

"One should never battle demons on an empty stomach"-John Constantine
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Yes.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

That sounds like a cool unbound : )

There's this article, may be a good read:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lacuna
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 80
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Wood Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Adam Sandler
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lacuna
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote:Yes.
This.

In my experience, it's very common. If you ever meet a medium, that's generally who they're talking to. My mother has both her grandfather and my brother with her, and she's seen them both a few times in true form. They act the way they acted when they were alive, except my brother died at birth, but he acts quite a bit like me apparently.

Jump through the mirror, leave fear behind.
KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

“This.

In my experience, it's very common. If you ever meet a medium, that's generally who they're talking to. My mother has both her grandfather and my brother with her, and she's seen them both a few times in true form. They act the way they acted when they were alive, except my brother died at birth, but he acts quite a bit like me apparently.” -chemseraph

Ok that actually makes a lot of sense and now makes me wonder if I’m possibly a medium or is it just the unbound spirit focusing his energy on me to open communication? I’ve only ever seen spirits in shadow form and very rarely more than a split second or so. And I’ve not learned to speak verbally with any.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

KnightofAvalon wrote:Ok that actually makes a lot of sense and now makes me wonder if I’m possibly a medium or is it just the unbound spirit focusing his energy on me to open communication? I’ve only ever seen spirits in shadow form and very rarely more than a split second or so. And I’ve not learned to speak verbally with any.
It does sound like you're a natural medium. If you're interested in developing that gift, Creepy Hollows has a few things in the shop that may be of interest to you or even help you understand a little better what you're already doing by reading the listings.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ghost-whispering.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/power-to ... nding.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPOKEN-L ... ST-IS.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/GHOST-CHANNEL.html

You might want to invest in a tarot deck like this or a pendulum for the specific purpose of ghost communication and to help hone your skills.

Take a look around, I'm sure you'll find other things of interest, too. There are even bindings of certain spirits that will help you develop your medium abilities. The one who has done wonders for me personally in that department is my Chinese fox. Just be sure to have a chat starting out that you may be powerful, but you are not yet skilled, and would like a gradient approach. Otherwise you might end up like me with a very unexpected visit at an awkward time. :lol:

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

CrashingDown, Thanks for that I will definitely look into those resources you mentioned. Would you suggest I see a psychic for a reading to try to see if they can give more insight? I believe you've read my back-story on combating demons? Long story short I found myself in the midst of spiritual battle with not only some very demented individuals but the dark energies they conjured, Hecete being one of them. This has been a journey of EXTREMELY hastened spiritual enlightenment and growth for me as just two years ago I was a staunch Atheist.

Fast forward to now and after the intense dealings with the spirit realm that I've had I am now a spiritualist trying to find myself and my Path. I consider myself a Chaos practitioner as of now because I'm still trying to figure out what Path works best for me and even WHAT my abilities are. So until I develop my spirit self and tune in to what my abilities actually ARE I just practice what works best.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

I understand, and yes, I did read your other thread. I'm glad things have been turning around for you in that department!

Flailing about a bit in the beginning sounds familiar. Are you me? :lol: Actually, Creepy Hollows has a few things that are helpful in that regard.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/-POWERS- ... NGAGE.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/THE-RITU ... T-NOW.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/the-powe ... world.html

Of course, follow your gut instinct as well. If you know you have a particular power, even if it doesn't come up in someone else's reading, don't be afraid to follow your instincts and work on honing that as well.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein

Return to “Spirit Keeping”