Grandma Hazel's House

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

1d I have six vampires from Grandma Hazel and the seventh vamp on his way, and they are all awesome in energy and response, their vessels are really beautiful. I can only strongly recommend the work of Grandma Hazel and her team! 1ht

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Cesilia wrote:1tu I have 5 vampires from Grandma hazel and I absolutely love them. My first vampire E is the first one I got from her and he showed me activity the first day and one of them even left me a feather as a gift by their vessels. 1h I feel like my first vampire E shows more activity to me it's probably the bond we have for him being my first vampire and just 3 days ago I was watching some scary movies at night and when I was about to go to bed I was still feeling scared so I grab his ring and lay down with it and it's as a soothing wave went over me as if he was telling me I'm here don't feel scared .
Awesome! 1ht

Grandma Hazel
new here
new here

You are a doll. :~) We know that with you that our spirits are taken care of and given the opportunity to be themselves. And we thank you for that. <3

Blessings,
Grandma Hazel

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

1ks

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Grandma Hazel wrote:Belladonna~

I'm sorry that you have decided to attack our efforts to provide actual haunted items to people that are friends of spirits. You did not contact me with your concerns, however incorrect, but you directly attacked what we do and who we are.

We have a team of 12 paranormal investigators that have worked together, most of us, for 30+ years. To say what you've said, without just cause and based on your opinion only, is a cruel thing.

Several of our team members wished to respond to you themselves, but I am the one that decided to do so. I will ask you politely not to attack our team and efforts again.

Just this once I will ask you politely.

Blessings,
Grandma Hazel
I'm sorry you feel that way, but this page is for people to give their opinions on sellers, and she is in no way attacking you or your shop by telling us her thoughts. Rather, your accusations show you as being very unprofessional in regards to negative views on your shop, and is honestly something I'd note to stay away from when looking to buy from a seller.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
FireMonkey
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17

Grandma Hazel wrote:Belladonna, seeing as you do not own one of our items, and now you never will, and based what you've written here on your opinion only, you stated no paranormal or investigative experience, I hope that you won't attack our efforts again.

Blessings,
Grandma Hazel
When a seller's first response to someone questioning things and sharing critiques is a refusal to do business, that raises red flags in my mind.

Grandma Hazel
new here
new here

Kitsune, I'm sorry that you feel this way, but almost everyone in this post here disagrees with you, including me. An opinion about a seller must be based on fact, such as purchasing an item from the seller and working with it, ;~) That would make good sense, yes? Lol. You are an instigator, I've seen your type before, and your efforts are not welcome here. Belladonna just contacted me via Etsy message and sincerely apologized for what she had written. So, even she disagrees with you. As a matter of fact, here's what she just said:

"Hello There.

My name is Belladonna, I’m the one who posted the opinion on your shop via The Creepyhollows Forum.

I just wanted to step forward and give a sincere apology to you-Grandma Hazel, and as well as your team of investigators and your friends.

The opinion and thoughts that i had shared were in fact very distasteful and unnecessary for me to share considering i haven’t had any direction hand in hand experience with any of your products, and for that reason i would like to apologize to you guys for posting what i did. When i woke up this morning and saw what you guys had said, i was greatly upset because i didn’t mean for my post to come off as disrespectful or attacking in any type of way- and for that reason i want to apologize greatly to you and your team of investigators.

There is a term out there that goes along the lines of “Don’t judge a book by its cover” and that greatly applies to this situation. I apologize sincerely from my heart to yours for any type of negativity or disrespect i may have shown you, your team and your works.

Sincerely with my deepest apologies,
Belladonna"

So, aside from you jumping into this conversation, which is none of your business, Belladonna has never purchased an item from me, thus her opinion about my shop, which she just apologized for, was not valid.

Professionalism is what we stand on, always have. And we will defend what we do anytime and from anyone that hasn't worked with us or any item we offer, including what you've just done. Run along now, as I do detest instigators. Nevertheless, Blessing to you.

Grandma Hazel

Grandma Hazel
new here
new here

Another instigator. lol This is way I don't normally post in forums. Too many trolls. It is not possible to critique something you've never experienced. :~) Can you critique, say, the Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Have you visited them? I have, and they are amazing beautiful! But if I had not visited them, I could not say to someone, "The hanging Gardens left much to be desired, I didn't really enjoy them."

So, you run along to and join your friend, and blessings to you.

Grandma Hazel

Belladonna_
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

To Grandma Hazel- In Regards to my previous thread replies,

I just wanted to step forward and give a sincere apology to you-Grandma Hazel, and as well as your team of investigators and your friends.

The opinion and thoughts that i had shared were in fact very distasteful and unnecessary for me to share considering i haven’t had any direction hand in hand experience with any of your products, and for that reason i would like to apologize to you guys for posting what i did. When i woke up this morning and saw what you guys had said, i was greatly upset because i didn’t mean for my post to come off as disrespectful or attacking in any type of way- and for that reason i want to apologize greatly to you and your team of investigators.

There is a term out there that goes along the lines of “Don’t judge a book by its cover” and that greatly applies to this situation. I apologize sincerely from my heart to yours for any type of negativity or disrespect i may have shown you, your team and your works.

Sincerely with my deepest apologies,
Belladonna

The universe is in your bones, The stars in your soul...It never really ends...
Grandma Hazel
new here
new here

I won't be posting in Creepy Hallows again, as while I can see the creators of this forum have very good intentions, and are trying to provide a place for people to discuss the paranormal and spirits, there are trolls living under the bridges here, as with all forums, perhaps that why I haven't posted in one in many years.

Little trolls, you should wait until someone crosses your bridge before you come out of the shadows and attack, because in the light you are nothing more than ugly beings that have no lives and inside you are actually ashamed hate your own pettiness.

To all those that really know me and what we do, I'm sure I will talk with you again soon. :~) Thank you for being friends of spirits! we appreciate you and the homes you provide. <3 <3 <3

Blessings,
Grandma Hazel

Return to “Seller Review”