new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

I just got my second package from CH, it consisted of a Bronwyn angel, Phoenix, and Gryphon and Nympho. I have never felt anything like it. The energy had my head spinning and body tingling. Not sure if this is normal as I am very new to this. I also didn't get this kind of feeling with the first package I received which contained my Courtwind angels. I am not sure why. Maybe because some are.more active than others ? Either way the feeling of energy was amazing.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Yep, sounds pretty normal. :D

It could be you're becoming more sensitive to energy. Did you order one (or more) of them on a different energy tier than your Courtwind angels?

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Leej
new here
new here
Zodiac:

No all of my spirits have been either dynamic or class 5 tier 3. With eh exception of my Gryphon. Who was my welcome to CH spirit for 1 penny that was a class 4. I have been working on my meditation and trying to open my 3rd eye. However I have been reading and hearing that it may not be a good idea to do so. Lots of horror stories of things going wrong when people open their 3rd eye. Any advice on this ? I think it's the only real way to communicate with my spirits. What do you guys think ?
I am trying not to get discouraged by these stories but it does make me wonder.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Horror stories? Err, no. Maybe if the ONLY thing you're working on is your third eye, to the exclusion of the other chakras.

As I mentioned, you may simply be getting more sensitive to energy. Or you may resonate better with one or more of the other types of spirits you recently welcomed into your Keep. If you want to see, hear, or really interact with them, then it is necessary to continue working on opening and utilizing your third eye and working on astral projection.

I recommend reading the following:

0) As a gentle reminder, It's A Matter of Will
1) What About The Other Chakras?
2) Nyctophilia Raven's Chakra Lessons
3) It's Not As Hard As You're Making It
4) Get Started Communicating NOW With Your Spirits!

Don't forget that you can also ask your spirits to help you with the process of connecting with them during meditation, while you are dreaming, etc. It may start with one sense being stronger than another. If you can feel energy (and it sounds like you can), until you get better at seeing and hearing them, you can try things like, "(Spirit A), please touch my arm. (Spirit B), please touch my knee. (Spirit C), please touch the back of my hand." That sort of thing, as a way to practice feeling their energy. Or even do yes/no Q&A sessions by asking them to touch or close one of your hands for yes, the other for no.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Leej
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Awesome. Thanks for the advice. I will continue on along my path, and read up on the links you posted.
It is greatly appreciated

Return to “Spirit Keeping”