You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello hollowites,

Does any one know what Tier the instant magic spells are cast at if you have them cast for you?

Thanks! 2hp

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Bump

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm which one is the instant magic spell? If it's from CH, can you give the link of the listing?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Mm which one is the instant magic spell? If it's from CH, can you give the link of the listing?
Hi Darkwing,

I meant any of them (from CH), but like this one for example:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ENHANCE- ... -EYES.html

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Mm for those listings, if I'm not wrong, the spells need to be done (chanted etc) by us instead of CH. Thus, whether the class is C1 or C5 would depend on how good or strong our performance is when doing it.

One example is the DIY charging box here:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
At the bottom of the page:
The strength of the spell depends on the strength of the caster. If you are inexperienced, you can likely expect a class 1 or class 2.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Mm for those listings, if I'm not wrong, the spells need to be done (chanted etc) by us instead of CH. Thus, whether the class is C1 or C5 would depend on how good or strong our performance is when doing it.

One example is the DIY charging box here:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
At the bottom of the page:
The strength of the spell depends on the strength of the caster. If you are inexperienced, you can likely expect a class 1 or class 2.
Hi Dark Wing,

Right, but there is a drop down that says have casted for you, so I'm trying to figure out if Mags and Ash are doing it, what class it would be.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Oo now that one, not sure : /
You might need to contact HD when it's up again for that.

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Oo now that one, not sure : /
You might need to contact HD when it's up again for that.
Ah, ok thanks so much! 2hp

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”