You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia and
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Help Desk

Postby Flyingfish90 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:13 pm

GoldenAitvaras wrote:Creepyhollows has stopped responding to my messages that i sent to support@creepyhollows.com . Has anyone been having any responses from them ? , I had sent them another message recently that seems to have been also ignored.

I have also noticed the support@CH email doesn't seem to get a response. *shrugs* dunno what's going on.

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Help Desk

Postby DeeArtLover » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:36 pm

Flyingfish90 wrote:
GoldenAitvaras wrote:Creepyhollows has stopped responding to my messages that i sent to support@creepyhollows.com . Has anyone been having any responses from them ? , I had sent them another message recently that seems to have been also ignored.

I have also noticed the support@CH email doesn't seem to get a response. *shrugs* dunno what's going on.

Same, i sent them a message quite a while ago but no response :p

Return to “Report CH Site Issues”