Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

GoldenAitvaras wrote:Creepyhollows has stopped responding to my messages that i sent to support@creepyhollows.com . Has anyone been having any responses from them ? , I had sent them another message recently that seems to have been also ignored.
I have also noticed the support@CH email doesn't seem to get a response. *shrugs* dunno what's going on.

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Flyingfish90 wrote:
GoldenAitvaras wrote:Creepyhollows has stopped responding to my messages that i sent to support@creepyhollows.com . Has anyone been having any responses from them ? , I had sent them another message recently that seems to have been also ignored.
I have also noticed the support@CH email doesn't seem to get a response. *shrugs* dunno what's going on.

Same, i sent them a message quite a while ago but no response :p

Dream Dragons Rain
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampiric
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dijinn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hey I'm trying to get in on the mass sessions and it's locked.. Can I please get in on the mass sessions coming up in April? <3 .. Reddhottdreamdragons

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Dream Dragons Rain wrote:Hey I'm trying to get in on the mass sessions and it's locked.. Can I please get in on the mass sessions coming up in April? <3 .. Reddhottdreamdragons
the mass session is locked coz there is no mass session until further notice. The ones you see was done "last april".. aka.. they have passed and therefore its locked just in case some people who did not see the date and think about it keep saying "i wanna join". Wait until further notice of "future" mass sessions. They don't have it every day or every month. They comes and goes "rarely". But just keep a lookout for it. They will be announced in advanced.

Return to “Report CH Site Issues”