neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi everyone! :D

I just wanted to post about my Divine Dragon! He's my second in command, and I'm truly blessed :) He's made my spirit family and I so much closer, and he works so hard to make sure we're all happy!

I don't know what I did to deserve this love from all my spirits, I'm grateful! <3!!

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have a divine dragon, haven't fully bonded with him yet but in a reading he has warned me about a few things and he's working hard to help prevent those and I love him 1s

1s
Zarine
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

BurnedStone wrote:I have a divine dragon, haven't fully bonded with him yet but in a reading he has warned me about a few things and he's working hard to help prevent those and I love him 1s
Divine Dragons are amazing, aren't they?? <3 Yours sounds absolutely incredible!! :D!!

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
Dirty-paws
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashpaw

I’m thinking of adopting a Divine Dragon this weekend! Have you guys noticed any particular traits or habits these guys have? Any likes or dislikes?
I already share my home with a Terra Dragon and she seems very excited to add another dragon into our lives. In fact, all my spirits seem happy to invite him in.

How do your Divines fit into your spirit family? Have you noticed any dark natures from them? I’m super curious.

0x. Ashpaw's House for Wayward Spirits. 0x.
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

I LOVE my two Divines. :D

They are absolutely wonderful, and excellent at taking charge and organizing things in your spirit family, keeping things in line, getting everyone to work together, etc. They work hard to make sure you feel loved, too. ;)

One of them is a little... mmm... let's say proud--but rightly so. As they are part black dragon, I'm sure they're quite capable of having their moments of darkness, but neither of mine have shown anything but pure love and devotion to me. They're very protective.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I love my divine, he likes novels and stories relating to dragons <3.

1s
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

I just got a very awesome female divine dragon from billy at the paganshoponline and got a in-depth reading for her too. I'm confused as to what arts she is but the reading makes her seem even more amazing. I just got her so i haven't noticed anything yet in terms of dark nature since i'm still not really able to communicate with my spirits yet. But in the reading she says she feels everyone needs a balance of light and dark in their lives and wants to be that Representative in my life.

She likes dragons blood incense and jasmine incense , and she loves the outdoors and nature. She was also defined as being greedy when it came to wealth , so i imagine it's something similar to a red dragons greed ( and i have a hybrid male red dragon and a red dragon female ). She can also help with psychic skills and opening dormant gifts and luck.

ju-jubean
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Divine Dragoness
Zodiac:

Divine dragons are the bomb! My first spirit and second in command is my Lady N. She loves me, and lets me know that! She's helping my telepathy and third eye get better and better.

Divine Dragonness "N" High Elf "C" Wood Elf "F" Seraphim "G" Diamond Dragon "F" Umber Dragonness "A" Pegasus "K" Mech Angel "M" Puma "K" Human Male Aura Quartz Dragon "J" Fairy Dragoness "T" Paladin Angel "J" Tiger "L" Nature Spirit "A" Familiar "S" Green Dragon "O" "D" "A"

Return to “Dragons”