Bakeneko from Aurora

Skyewind
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0

One day I thought of expanding my horizon's and giving a try to another shop.
The day 'N' finally got around to being binded to me was alot of stress going out the window.
Such an adorable lady, I just basically lit up and held in my excited squee's (she's described as shy at first).

I'm so happy and a little nervous, I love how she's so bright when I've been explaining things to her, she's eager to learn.
Can confirm how much she loves fish, I watched a few fish cutting video's like was suggested but I went surfing today and a small sardine swimming ashore just feels internally exciting.
Mostly nervous when it comes to the more philosophical subjects me and my spirits normally talk about at home, 'N' is described as a bit innocent, she's from a small community. That made me watch my words a little and I talked to her what "sensitive information" means because it's like words may easily get carried out of context when passed on when she's home and the question "how was your day with the human?" get's asked 1a
I love having her around regardless, it's a breath of fresh air to be looked up to for wisdom, she was so excited to see a movie as well. Showed her Valerian and any torrents I can find off my old hard drive, it's not a hard ask, we share the same interest in fantasy stories and books.

A little about her, "stands 5'3" tall with pale peach skin and a petite, flexible figure. She has long, thick, shiny hair that is a dark green-blue color, matching the fur on her ears and tail. Her eyes are large and rounded, and her eyes are bright gold with a hint of green in them, with slitted pupils."
There are moments of shyness, she takes equal interest in my spirits, it can be a bit daunting I guess.

I swear her cuteness is so disarming, like I want to make so many exceptions and spoil her >.<
Aurora's Bakeneko's are different to the house cat types, she's more along the lines of a neko girl.
Apparently if I pet her just right, she may open up and be much more of a 'sweet heart' to me, can't wait for that 1lv

As for Aurora, her listings are like a one of a kind on living entity's.
The way her descriptions are conveyed give such clarity and I've learned more info about the realms.
I'm learning stuff and 'N' is a seeker of knowledge, I've got alot of cournels of truth and wisdom to unload, if it doesn't go to my future kids, it's definitely going to her.

Return to “Living Entities”