Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nephilim
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Luke

Re: Question on Dragons

Postby Aaaaa » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:03 pm

GoldenAitvaras wrote:I can attest to this. My Terra Dragon was bound to spirit and I did not pay nearly enough attention to her than, say, my gargoyle or incubus who both had physical vessels. I would always communicate with the other two but hardly with her. It's not that I favored them or didn't like my dragon, I just kept forgetting she was there (I'm somewhat spirit blind/deaf)

Long story short, She got fed up with being ignored and I got fed up with myself ignoring her so we agreed to purchase and transmute her to a ring in the shape of a dragon.

It all comes down to personal preference but I think for beginners it is much better to have a physical vessel you can hold and make a recognition with.
My thought process is this: I wear the vessel every day. I remember to pick it up and put it on. It is something physical to remind me they are there. Throughout the day I see the vessel on my finger and it reminds me to check in with them and say hello.

Hmm well i consider myself a beginner but i have more spirits bound to my spirit and i'm getting one put into a crystal i keep on my dresser. My thing with wearing vessels is i'm more likely to lose it. I often lose things and then i'm frustrated and stressed i can't find it while i'm looking everywhere for it. Sometimes i even forget where things are and then it's the same thing all over again.

How do you transmute spirits bound to your spirit to vessels?
Transmute bag ?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: Question on Dragons

Postby darkwing dook » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:05 pm

Aaaaa wrote:How do you transmute spirits bound to your spirit to vessels?
Transmute bag ?

Yep, transmute bag, or ultra complex bag of all tricks (UCBOAT), or using the master vessel : )

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

Return to “Dragons”