Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nephilim
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Luke
Zodiac:

GoldenAitvaras wrote:I can attest to this. My Terra Dragon was bound to spirit and I did not pay nearly enough attention to her than, say, my gargoyle or incubus who both had physical vessels. I would always communicate with the other two but hardly with her. It's not that I favored them or didn't like my dragon, I just kept forgetting she was there (I'm somewhat spirit blind/deaf)

Long story short, She got fed up with being ignored and I got fed up with myself ignoring her so we agreed to purchase and transmute her to a ring in the shape of a dragon.

It all comes down to personal preference but I think for beginners it is much better to have a physical vessel you can hold and make a recognition with.
My thought process is this: I wear the vessel every day. I remember to pick it up and put it on. It is something physical to remind me they are there. Throughout the day I see the vessel on my finger and it reminds me to check in with them and say hello.
Hmm well i consider myself a beginner but i have more spirits bound to my spirit and i'm getting one put into a crystal i keep on my dresser. My thing with wearing vessels is i'm more likely to lose it. I often lose things and then i'm frustrated and stressed i can't find it while i'm looking everywhere for it. Sometimes i even forget where things are and then it's the same thing all over again.

How do you transmute spirits bound to your spirit to vessels?
Transmute bag ?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Aaaaa wrote:How do you transmute spirits bound to your spirit to vessels?
Transmute bag ?
Yep, transmute bag, or ultra complex bag of all tricks (UCBOAT), or using the master vessel : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Dragons”