Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: An Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

My CH parcel finally came on Saturday and I really love everything in it! <3

This may be a bit long but I would really like to share my experiences! ( Sorry for my poor English)

Yestersay, I almost fell alseep on my chemistry lesson. It was SOOO boring! Then I saw my Fylgja (his name is J) ran into my classroom and sat on an empty chair (he appears as a corgi in black, he is around 3ft long) J is so sweet that he knew I was bored & sleepy and I need some support! I told J that I was having lesson so I couldn’t play with him. Few seconds later, my Bronwyn Angel C appeared and he picked up J then they left! C was trying to make me to be concentrated and not to be distracted by J! Both of them are soooo sweet and they really care about me. C held J gently like he was holding a baby! He is such a gentleman :D

On the same day, when I was ready to sleep, I told my spirits that they could sleep with me if they like. 2 mins later, I felt my feet were surrounded by warmth. So I asked J if it was him lying on my feet. He said YESSS :D Weeeheee I was so excited as I have never had any experience like this!

J followed me all the way to college and he had lessons with me today :D Imagine a black corgi lying down under the table waiting school ends. It is boring but he never complains about that. He just waited quietly 1s <3

Thank you CH for letting me to have J! :D
J is definitely a great buddy! <3

4 Angels, Elithim, 3 Unicorns, 4 Vampires, Ice Stag, 3 faery, 3 Dragons, Empusa, Alya, Kitsune, 2 Flygja, 2 Djinn
Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. 1d <3
Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

That is so cute lol

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
Zarine
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Oh my gosh!! Amazing experiences!! My Fylgia appears to me as this adorable owl, round and very soft! :D J sounds like a wonderful companion to you! I can totally picture him! :D <3

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
Ilovemaple
new here
new here

Zarine wrote:Oh my gosh!! Amazing experiences!! My Fylgia appears to me as this adorable owl, round and very soft! :D J sounds like a wonderful companion to you! I can totally picture him! :D <3
J is a freebie and I actually didn’t expect him to be sooo active! I have just seen the first light orb of my life after meditation! I asked my spirits to manifest to me when I meditated. Not sure who manifest to me but hope I will find out soon 1s

4 Angels, Elithim, 3 Unicorns, 4 Vampires, Ice Stag, 3 faery, 3 Dragons, Empusa, Alya, Kitsune, 2 Flygja, 2 Djinn
Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. 1d <3
LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Lol I feel like a lotta ch people have corgis for flygia forms. As for mine, he appears as a crow most of the time, but he sometimes forms as a jumping spider. Lol I swear he kept forming in the physical as a spider on my bike or right beside me to joke with me lol. Therefore I banned the spider forms, whenever I see crows I think of him tho.

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
Ilovemaple
new here
new here

LadyWo1f wrote:Lol I feel like a lotta ch people have corgis for flygia forms. As for mine, he appears as a crow most of the time, but he sometimes forms as a jumping spider. Lol I swear he kept forming in the physical as a spider on my bike or right beside me to joke with me lol. Therefore I banned the spider forms, whenever I see crows I think of him tho.
Wow a crow! It reminds of a photo that I have seen before! A baby crow! They are absolutely lovely! 1h

Return to “Spirit Keeping”