Please can someone give me an overview of my situation. .......?

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

J.Kindi wrote:Money that and money this as if every reader has lost his soul and compation and for what.
Also, some readers dedicate a lot of their time and energy to their readings. It is only fair to receive some kind of compensation for that.

J.Kindi
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragons
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: I really don't know

darkwing dook wrote:
J.Kindi wrote:Money that and money this as if every reader has lost his soul and compation and for what.
You may think so, or you can also consider that the money is well spent for getting a professionally conducted reading result which may provide more than hints or points. It depends on the readers, of course : )
100% agree, my argument isn't here, and you make a good point but doesn't everyone knows that already that they can get what they want if they have the money for it, my argument is where someone's compassion when it come to anyone who is looking for guidance or help, he just posted his problem practically opened himself to us and others, and the replies were very shocking to my taste at least.

J.Kindi
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragons
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: I really don't know

Aurum wrote:
Also, some readers dedicate a lot of their time and energy to their readings. It is only fair to receive some kind of compensation for that.
As I said I 100% agree

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

J.Kindi wrote: 100% agree, my argument isn't here, and you make a good point but doesn't everyone knows that already that they can get what they want if they have the money for it, my argument is where someone's compassion when it come to anyone who is looking for guidance or help, he just posted his problem practically opened himself to us and others, and the replies were very shocking to my taste at least.
As far as I read, only one reply suggested directly to get professional psychic reading. This one:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p724684
doesn't mention money, and this one:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p724763
gives some hints on free readings (in the other threads).

If you read the post, the question is already answered by the poster:
Early this week I Journeyed on this issue and asked my Spirit Guides, Ancestors, Angels, Totems and Power Animals about this issue and I think I got the abrupt response :-

"Don’t get involved, steer clear"....?
but he's still doubtful and asked for more since it's an important decision:
As I said previously I'm looking for guidance and prudence suggests that on a matter of this importance I should trust that.
As hinted by one of the replies, he can try free readings, e.g. from these threads:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic70751-50.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic70743-40.html
but if it really is a very important case, he might want to invest in a more case-specific reading, i.e. not free.

: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

You should trust your spirits' guidance. Instead, you are trying to get someone here to back you up on something you want to do, but was advised against by your spirits.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
FraterAEL
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Frater A.'.E.'.L.'.
Zodiac:

If I'm free later I can do a reading just need to handle some things with Mr legba first and do some stuff if u need help still hit me up.

93 93/93
FraterAEL
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Frater A.'.E.'.L.'.
Zodiac:

I'll be honest with you same thing happend when I took the dive to join the 2 orders I'm in now. I was scared , worried, unsure. Hell i threw up durring my initiation while I was waiting to get called on. What it ended up being was I was scared of the work and not following through with it. Order work is just that work it was like taking my masters again it was hard and I was scared I was going to slack off and fall behind. At times I do but then I realise for me the great work is everything and following my will is my only goal.

Fear is the biggest obstical, something you have to cope with or just admit failure. Your biggest regret and failure would be not trying in the first place.

Love is the law, love under will.

93 93/93
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

... I just have one very important question, how on earth are you going to be a priest/ess of Avalon, when Avalon dissapeared into the mists? Avalon has ceased to exist.
The last highpriestess of Avalon was Morgaine le Faey, and with her death also Avalon died.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”