redkroweburns ???

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
DaisyRed
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

For CH, you need to go through the help desk. Go to their site and click “Create Ticket”. The people at the help desk are thorough and very helpful.

3|D DaisyRed 3|D
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

I know you have to go through the help desk , but CH is not responding . I contacted them through both the help desk and at the support email and I've heard nothing from them recently. Hard to be helpful with no response you know.

Zeffir
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Zeffir
Zodiac:

HopeFaerie wrote:Has anyone heard from her recently? I have four orders from June that I still haven't received and she hasn't answered my emails.
I'm in the same boat, ordered around the same time. No response from my two emails in October or November asking for an update. Did say my order was almost complete in September, radio silence since then.

HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

GoldenAitvaras wrote:I know you have to go through the help desk , but CH is not responding . I contacted them through both the help desk and at the support email and I've heard nothing from them recently. Hard to be helpful with no response you know.
Hi, I've found the best way to contact someone with Creepy Hollows is to contact a Creepy Crew member directly at their CH email address. Everyone I have emailed has always answered my questions quickly, usually the same or next day.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Creepy-Crew.html

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

HopeFaerie wrote: Hi, I've found the best way to contact someone with Creepy Hollows is to contact a Creepy Crew member directly at their CH email address. Everyone I have emailed has always answered my questions quickly, usually the same or next day.
Oo good finding : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I want to update info and say Krowe has responded to all my messages of recently and i couldn't be happier with her customer service right now. I might email back and get a estimation on when my orders will be done since i ordered a few days ago.
Last edited by GoldenAitvaras on Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

GoldenAitvaras wrote:Hi, I've found the best way to contact someone with Creepy Hollows is to contact a Creepy Crew member directly at their CH email address. Everyone I have emailed has always answered my questions quickly, usually the same or next day.
Thanks , I emailed willow for help so lets hope she responds soon

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

HopeFaerie wrote:Has anyone heard from her recently? I have four orders from June that I still haven't received and she hasn't answered my emails.
I spoke to her recently , i just ordered stuff from her so i contacted her to ask some things and she seems to be responding. So hopefully if you send messages now she will reply soon. It's weird how Krowe and CH seem to be having customer service/support issues lately.

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Still waiting on my orders from her to be complete , she hasn't responded to my emails lately so this worries me.The thank you for shopping with us email says that the order will most likely take 3-7 days but if their is many orders ahead of mine then it could take 3 weeks and to email for a exact estimation of how long the order will take which i did email about but got no response. I was so hoping that the order would be completed before my birthday coupon expired so that way i could use it . Well hopefully i will get to use the one sent from her next year.

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Bump!

Return to “Seller Review”