How did you find CH?

How did you find CH?

Referred by a friend or stranger
9%
Stumbled across it in a random way... divine intervention?
55%
Ebay - for all your paranormal needs
5%
Positive Review - Had to be part of it all!
3%
Negative Review - Wanted to know what the fuss was about!
2%
Advertisement on a website
1%
A Spirit who wanted me to find them led me here!
11%
Other
15%

Total votes: 350
EvonyEmpress
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

1sp I was randomly looking for info on ubis i think. I stumbled upon the forum first. Then somehow got to the shop and my eyes opened so wide!!!!! Lol it was extremely exciting and thrilling. Completely addicted to the sales!

:lildevil: Welcome to My crazy :lildevil:
2 Sanguine, Psy, Marid Djinn, 2 Ubis, Gregori, Merman, Wraith, High Elf
Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

EvonyEmpress wrote:1sp I was randomly looking for info on ubis i think. I stumbled upon the forum first. Then somehow got to the shop and my eyes opened so wide!!!!! Lol it was extremely exciting and thrilling. Completely addicted to the sales!
I completely FEEL ya!

Kinda like a kid in a candy store! You just can't resist the urge to keep on buying!

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

I'm a member in several FB groups where people sell Pagan and metaphysical goods. In one of them, someone posted listings for spirits. Now, that actually wasn't the first time I came across such listings. I found them elsewhere sometime before that, but I just blew them off as a scam. But this time, I felt inspired to look into it and I did some googling, which is how I came across CH!

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
Miyu Limliriel
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Limlíriel
Zodiac:

I have been having issues with energy "feeding", as I have been talking about in the "Vampires" section of the forum, so I was looking around for Vampire Amulets on Etsy. I found another seller's listing for a bound Vampire Spirit, which was the first time hearing about Spirit Keeping, so I started looking for more info on it... And I found the CH encyclopedia - and the rest was history! I've been reading nonstop for over a week now. 1rd

Performing Mermaid
Spirit Artist
Seeking Vampire Connections
1 Woodland Fae
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

I was looking through eBay where I made my "first" metaphysical purchase. As I was waiting for it to arrive (took about 6 weeks from Australia to Canada), I kept searching for other meta sellers that were not through eBay. Before my "vessels" arrived I had already tripped and fallen for the sales and plethora of information through the CH store and forum. From all the rave reviews and their Penny listing, I didn't think it would hurt to try it out and the rest is history. And yes, the eBay listings were duds. Although jewellery I was happy to wear so all was not lost.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Immommica
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Looking at dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Silver

Hi

I found it exactly the same way you did. My seller was in the States though. Mine was a dud too. I did not know much when I bought my first one.
I too love CH and as a beginner, it is a great forum to get help and questions answered. People are really wonderful and helpful here.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I found out about CH thru two ways-a friend that was given a Spirit as a gift, then checking out the paranormal online because I was looking for a good active site & not one where you make posts but no one pays attention or acts like they can't be bothered! CH is a good active site & everyone is so pleasant as well, I don't like it when you want to share your experiences-or lack of it-with people of like mind just to have them stick their nose up at you or down right ignore you or treat you like you are not welcome or wanted! CH is like friends & family-everyone accepts everyone regardless of experience & don't judge!

:3
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

So, this is not the best reason to begin spirit keeping, but I needed to find a reliable spirit conjuror to help me determine if my previous experiences with spirits were actually valid. I was halfway convinced my experiences with spirits up to that point could be delusions; I felt that my subconscious could be making real what I desperately wanted. Since I was summoning the spirits I interacted with myself and I had no one I could talk to and help validate the experiences, I was just not convinced it was really happening.

I remembered seeing adds for "haunted jewelry" so I started digging. Eventually I came across "spirits with vessels" and that led me almost directly to CH. I didn't even notice the Penny Deal when I first started. I just looked for the spirit I wanted to compare my experiences to and made the purchase.

The first spirit (and all subsequent spirits) in my keep validated what I was experiencing was definitely real. An entirely new world opened up to me, and I have never looked back except to see how far I've come.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I had been Spirit Keeping since I would say 2008 or 2009-I lost track of the exact year-my first spirit was my Fae/Faery, I got him from a seller on eBay that has her own site & also sells on Bonanza now-since eBay made way too many changes & the two sellers I dealt with don't sell on eBay anymore, which is sad because I felt like it took away the glow of the paranormal! I don't know if I am allowed to post their names but I can tell you I have nothing but nice things to say about them & have very fond thoughts of them!

:3
Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

I found Creepy Hollows through pure randomness. About a year ago I was doing google searches about summoning spells for Succubi. All the searches kept leading me to the CH forums. So I started reading the posts and found them interesting and soon I started reading about Spirit Keeping and all the different types of Spirits and spelled items and vessels. I then decided to become a Spirit Keeper. I never ended up with an Ubi though. I decided to bring a Nympho into my life instead. I'm glad I did she is amazing :)

Always seeking and always learning.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”