Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Ravechaosknight wrote:
FenOL wrote:
Ravechaosknight wrote:I still need to get a single Falwer Niamstum. lol Need to stop focusing on Alphas. >.> Nah, that's too much to ask of myself.
omg I never read about Falwer Niamstum before so damn falwer sounds awesome too... now I don't know which one I should choose between concuan, tikunboro, or falwer D:

Indeed, lol Falwer are definitely more to my tastes, though. Sexy DA Shapeshifting warriors. Yes, pLS! xD
Have 2 female Falwer aswell :p , asked CH if they could find 2 females that are 'best friends' of each other ;)

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

Ooo.. I'm considering bringing a Tikunboro in. As I was reading the listing I got goosebumps, and I'm all smiley now, lol.

Eilana
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I just ordered one of these and his vessel should be arriving any time now, maybe even today. I will share my impressions of him once I have connected.

Don’t let bitter, unhappy people drag you down to their level. Instead use their behavior as an example of how not to behave and be grateful you are nothing like them. 2lv
omni_tranquility
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn+Angels+Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi,

I have Tikunboro and three concuan and Falwer. From my experience with them. Tikunboro are more of a friend type that will do anything for his best friend. They are more on the soft side very caring and sometimes sexual but on the softcore time of sexual interaction. Concuans are more hard core into group sex, experimenting and kinky stuff lol. As for my Falwer. I just recently had my first sexual encounter with her. This race really does take it's time to let you have them, but they are so erotic when you do love her. It took a while for me to communicate and finally to have astral sex. It was worth it! It really depends on peoples' sexual preference. Tikunboro are very encouraging they help you with self image and self worth. I have seen a big difference in this area in my life after i gotten my Tikunboro.

Return to “Living Entities”