sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

So I've been thinking about the concept of astral vision. A lot of us collectors don't see full manifestations but we do see light at the corner of our eyes. My belief is that any orb or light is not outside of us rather it is a vision in our brain superimposing itself. So the light at the corner of your eye is actually in your eye. It just looks like it's outside because you can see it. How does one see something inside their eye?

There are many time I will drift off to dream land and with no control over my own thoughts and a vision of a light, person, angel, spirt will appear. Sometimes they will even text message me in my brain. This is a really weird vision, because out of NO WHERE words will type across my mind's eye. And a face will just stand their looking at me...during my eye closed. Really totally unwarranted.

So somewhere between my eyes closed and imagination lies an astral realm I don't control. This seems to be where spirit likes to show itself. I suppose it's the happy medium of being with you, letting it be seen, without having to manifest physically. Which gets me to feel a little bothered since anything can appear against your wishes. Last night I saw a claw (maybe a demon claw) scrape my astral vision infront of me. I then opened my eyes feeling weird but not scared. Then these guys appeared. One short haired blond guy was covered in blood. As I kept trying to sleep I kept feeling they wanted to give me more visions. It was getting kind of stressful becauses I was sleepy and they kept waking me up. So I went and got my seraphim and arch angel ring, requesting them to stop the visions. I felt when the vision tried to rise, it was stopped energetically.

I really do believe my seraphim and angels are the most powerful protection I have. More powerful than my current knowledge of spirits. But anyways, that last night's adventures and observations in the Astral realm.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: too many to list
Zodiac:

:cool: Ok, cool, but really you get text messages in your dreams? That's wild.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Michael34786 wrote::cool: Ok, cool, but really you get text messages in your dreams? That's wild.
Second time actually. Once was from my djinn. This was from the blondy. After he wrote that I opened my eyes, closed it and saw his bloody face.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Ikemen
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I started getting these too... last night I could not sleep at all because of what I saw.
I kept seeing faces, some really spooked me because I saw a woman eating raw meat of some sorts. I don’t have angels but I prayed to Archangel Michael again. It worked somewhat but not enough

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I think that vision is more of a third eye sight lining up with our eyes thing then a simple vision in your brain thing though I guess they would be considered the same thing for all I know.Corse some of thoughs type of visions could just be tests.I remember when I perceved kali the first time she looked like this http://img10.3lian.com/sc6/show/02/09/2 ... 630658.jpgbut with more blood covering her and sharp pointed teeth dining on a human corps.Didn't really scare me if I even felt fear at the time being attracted to her as well as feeling understanding for and from her.Now these days she shows herself as a fierce but very attractive and seductive woman not feeling a need to take a horrifying form to see if I could see past it unless I feel like being close to a form like that.

blessed be

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I know I am necro'ing a really old topic here, but my thought:

The imagination IS part of the astral realm, just as our mind and our dreams. Our body attempts to interpret the realm through connection with our astral body, just as it attempts to interpret the spirit realm through our spiritual body.

I'm only a beginner, but in my research (my gift is supposed to be plane walking) and personal philosophies, this makes sense to me. No idea if it someone more experienced can verify, but I believe that is why we see orbs, streaks of light, and so on.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Paranormal Energy”