Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Alright, so... I've had this spirit with me for about a year now and I need some more ideas for bonding with her. We've done the whole movie nights with kids films.. (she tends to go for the princess films) I've drawn her and decorated her own little space with a box with cute toy animals and lots of ribbons and for some reason a white button which for some reason needs to be in the box (idk, I just have this urge to keep it in there). I feel like I need to not repeat things we do during the bonding process because I feel she gets bored easily... any spirit really 1e . so, what else could we do together? shes very much a girly girl at times... I thought I could sew little miniature dresses for her as offerings? tonight I painted her as an older girl as thats what she asked for and she was quite happy with it... (curiosity over not being able to grow up?).

I just need some more options. i have not tried writing to her yet as I'm not sure what to tell her... I know people gain a different view of life when they cross over... but is it possible that she would not understand things that are happening for me in my every day life? o.o

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

You could ask her if she understands what's going on in your everyday life, and if she doesn't understand then you could explain things to her and teach her :) it would be an extra way to bond with her

Also think about things that you liked to do as a child, maybe she would like them too ...some fun suggestions could be have a picnic (even inside your home) and tell her she's invited (most little girls love picnics)...the dresses as an offering sounds good, also other offerings suggestions could be a balloon, ribbons, (things that little girls like)

Also you could get some kids bedtime stories from online and call her to you and during your bonding time you could read her a story (little children love stories and she will love that you are giving her special attention)

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

oh yes! I forgot to mention that :D I have a bed time story book which I keep especially for her... it has about 50 stories in it which is great.

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Also visit place that kids would like (especially a little girl would love) e.g if there is a petting farm or zoo or pet rescue centre in your town (most little kids adore animals) if there is a pond or river near you you could invite her to go with you to feed the ducks...you could set up a little bird feeder for her in your yard and put some bird seed and water and tell her she can watch all the birds , also if there is a time when you are busy and you only need the tv for background sound then put it on a children's channel and invite her to you and tell her she can watch some kids shows while you do whatever you have to do (ALL kids love tv) also make up some stories yourself and write her in as a superhero or a princess, kids love that sort of thing :)

laneybug7
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: human
If I could be anything, I would be...: faerie
My magical/paranormal name...: Ivy Soleil

You can also try playing board games, reading stories out loud, playing technology games, or invite them for walks or outings to a park. Sometimes we'll do a meditation together where we'll play hide n seek or go ice skating. Some of my spirit kids weren't educated too well, so sometimes we'll do some learning where we'll play counting games or basic reading. Also, my spirit kids ranging from two to ten seem to really like Shopkins, dolls(of course...many of them have dolls as their vessels), coloring books, playing story writing games, helping me with the garden or house things, helping me make cookies, and oh yes I've had one of my six year olds suck up to me when she knew I was going to Target after work(hoping for a treat). At work we'll sometimes play a strange version of hide n seek, where I'll think of a brick wall for like 30 seconds and ask one of them to 'stand behind' me, then I have to guess who it is. They have to send me telepathic clues. Also, learn what kind of treats she enjoys such as ice cream or hot chocolate and take her out for it once in a while. Just treat her as you would any kid...living or not living. Include her in things you do day to day. you may be surprised what she can understand and help you with.

In my family: 14 spirited dolls, 1 aubres faerie, 2 butterfly faerie, 1 sun dragon, 1 white dragon, 1 brass dragon,1 camelot faerie, 1 vermilion dragon,1 unicorn, 1 star faerie,1 pixie, 1 mermaid, 1 phoenix,1 gold dragon, and 1 pegasus

On the way: , 1 red dragon, 1 asenne faerie,1 green dragon, , 2 stering angels, 1 merman, 1 silver dragon, 1 high elf, 1 brownyn angel, 1 waif fae, and 1 woodland faerie,' ;)

Spirit Keeper for life!
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

laneybug7 wrote:You can also try playing board games, reading stories out loud, playing technology games, or invite them for walks or outings to a park. Sometimes we'll do a meditation together where we'll play hide n seek or go ice skating. Some of my spirit kids weren't educated too well, so sometimes we'll do some learning where we'll play counting games or basic reading. Also, my spirit kids ranging from two to ten seem to really like Shopkins, dolls(of course...many of them have dolls as their vessels), coloring books, playing story writing games, helping me with the garden or house things, helping me make cookies, and oh yes I've had one of my six year olds suck up to me when she knew I was going to Target after work(hoping for a treat). At work we'll sometimes play a strange version of hide n seek, where I'll think of a brick wall for like 30 seconds and ask one of them to 'stand behind' me, then I have to guess who it is. They have to send me telepathic clues. Also, learn what kind of treats she enjoys such as ice cream or hot chocolate and take her out for it once in a while. Just treat her as you would any kid...living or not living. Include her in things you do day to day. you may be surprised what she can understand and help you with.
1h that is so adorable, did you buy her a treat from target? 1ey

laneybug7
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: human
If I could be anything, I would be...: faerie
My magical/paranormal name...: Ivy Soleil

Oh yes! My spirit kids are spoiled rotten. lol. I ended up getting her and the other kids some Shopkins and beanie babies. This particular spirit is a twin and sometimes they don't like to share, but they've been doing much better with that.

In my family: 14 spirited dolls, 1 aubres faerie, 2 butterfly faerie, 1 sun dragon, 1 white dragon, 1 brass dragon,1 camelot faerie, 1 vermilion dragon,1 unicorn, 1 star faerie,1 pixie, 1 mermaid, 1 phoenix,1 gold dragon, and 1 pegasus

On the way: , 1 red dragon, 1 asenne faerie,1 green dragon, , 2 stering angels, 1 merman, 1 silver dragon, 1 high elf, 1 brownyn angel, 1 waif fae, and 1 woodland faerie,' ;)

Spirit Keeper for life!
Larkspur
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 14
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Larkspur
Zodiac:

You could hold tea parties, and go feed ducks with her as well, other ideas are maybe going to pet shops and animal shelters with her and looking over pets. OH! Definitely go to build a bear with her if you can afford it and make her a bear letting her pick out all of it herself.

If she likes baths and such maybe letting her pick out bubble bath scents and getting bath toys running one for her and filling it with bubbles and toys and sitting with her while she enjoys it.

Return to “Human”