CHARMED TO MEAT YOU

Resources and links to information on vampires.
moongypsy
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark and white
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: moongypsy

Hi guys, I received this today in a mystery bag with my order. I am interested to know if any of you have had any experiences with it. I will defenitely be trying this out, since I believe it would help me to know my vampires on a much deeper level.

For instance, ( this is probably a lame comparison but...) for 17 yeats, i had two cats. I was living in a large city then and my cats were indoors their whole lives. They have since passed and for the past few years, I've had two more cats. Now, these two are predators with a capital P. They live to hunt and while I love their cuddly side, I am utterly facinated with their true nature, how they act on raw instinct, etc. Basically, watching them be true cats. Nature is cruel. I love the birds I have living around my house and it pains me to see dead ones that have been so tortured at the doorstep all summer long (one of them even caught a rabbit bigger than him) but at the same time, I am witnessing my cats be cats and allowing them to be themselves to the fullest.

I see this binding as something a bit similar; an opportunity to know my vampires as themselves, their true nature.

So if any of you have experiences, please share. I will be working with this binding in about a month and i will post my experiences here.

There is a thin line between brilliance and insanity
WinterWitch1
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Angel Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vamp
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Gwendolyn
Zodiac:

moongypsy wrote:Hi guys, I received this today in a mystery bag with my order. I am interested to know if any of you have had any experiences with it. I will defenitely be trying this out, since I believe it would help me to know my vampires on a much deeper level.

For instance, ( this is probably a lame comparison but...) for 17 yeats, i had two cats. I was living in a large city then and my cats were indoors their whole lives. They have since passed and for the past few years, I've had two more cats. Now, these two are predators with a capital P. They live to hunt and while I love their cuddly side, I am utterly facinated with their true nature, how they act on raw instinct, etc. Basically, watching them be true cats. Nature is cruel. I love the birds I have living around my house and it pains me to see dead ones that have been so tortured at the doorstep all summer long (one of them even caught a rabbit bigger than him) but at the same time, I am witnessing my cats be cats and allowing them to be themselves to the fullest.

I see this binding as something a bit similar; an opportunity to know my vampires as themselves, their true nature.

So if any of you have experiences, please share. I will be working with this binding in about a month and i will post my experiences here.
I am a vamp lover so please share your experiences with us! I might have to get that myself :D

P.S. I have an outdoor cat that loves to leave "presents" by the front door! He even killed a rabbit bigger than him!

Spread Peace and Love <3
Lady Rhiannon

Black Angel Vamp, Black Sun Djinns, Trifeej Djinn, Marid Djinn, Egyptian Djinn, Dragons Galore, Pair of Royal Golden Elves, etc....so many to name but I love them all so much <3
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

I just purchased this, does anyone have experience with it?

lifeabroad
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: too new to say
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Immortal
Zodiac:

Ryla Grey wrote:I just purchased this, does anyone have experience with it?

Whats your experience so far?

I had two friends try it out, one a skeptical and another who is mindful of this stuff.

The first one absolutely doesnt want to talk about his experience but was excited to try my other stuff. My other friend who is mindful, doesnt remember but he kept waking up and woke up to a wet dream, lol. Please share your eexperiene! :-)

Return to “Vampire Information”