How did your vampires first manifest to you ?

angelic
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy
My magical/paranormal name...: angelic

I am new to spirit keeping.My first spirits arrived in July this year. Right after I started buying my spirits someone who was remotely watching me for the past many years began to attack me psychically. I wouldn't owe this to my new spirits but they have been incredible during that time and the attacks were severe. At one point one of my vamps strongly appeared to me in a vision and he was gorgeous.
At first it just scared me a lot because it was dark strong astral energy I felt, and I realixed he was protecting me and was present for me at that time.
I feel their presences and they are too good. I always thought I was white arts, but ever since I got my vampires i think I am in love with the vampiric race :D
I love my vampires <3

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi Angelic,

How sure are you that this person/being was remotely watching you? I'm just curious as to how you came to that conclusion.

As for how my vampire first started manifesting himself to me, I'm use to my own spirits' energy and as soon as he started coming to me, it felt as if I was getting an energy upgrade of sorts.

Lots of heavy energy, headaches, muscles twitching - As if my energetic body is humming/vibrating.

And 'bites' too. Feels like sharp pin pricks, like you'd feel if you were to accidentally prick your finger with a needle.

He's not yet bound to me, but occasionally he comes to me and THAT is what happens LOL ^.^

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

One of my first vampires manifested as the shadow of a big wild cat on the wall - even my son was able to see him.

angelic
new here
new here

How sure are you that this person/being was remotely watching you? I'm just curious as to how you came to that conclusion.

As for how my vampire first started manifesting himself to me, I'm use to my own spirits' energy and as soon as he started coming to me, it felt as if I was getting an energy upgrade of sorts.

Lots of heavy energy, headaches, muscles twitching - As if my energetic body is humming/vibrating.
Idk how to answer that question tbh. Just as you know your Vampires first started to manifest to you. Something like that :D
And 'bites' too. Feels like sharp pin pricks, like you'd feel if you were to accidentally prick your finger with a needle.
Haha yep, I have felt those from the first day. When it happened the first time with my first vampire, it kind of offended me, why would anyone bite me I thought o.O Then with some research here at this forum I realized it was common lol.

angelic
new here
new here

lucyseward wrote:One of my first vampires manifested as the shadow of a big wild cat on the wall - even my son was able to see him.
That's so cool. I feel like Vampires are able to manifest more frequent and easier than the other races. That makes life so much more interesting.

EvonyEmpress
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire

As im not extremely sensitive i have not seen my vamps yet. But i do task them and they all do a wonderful job of keeping negative people and drama away from me. My persian vamp tugged on my hair the night before his vessel arrived though which was subtle but made me smile regardless!

:lildevil: Welcome to My crazy :lildevil:
2 Sanguine, Psy, Marid Djinn, 2 Ubis, Gregori, Merman, Wraith, High Elf
Rockboy198
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: my vampire
Zodiac:

What do you mean by vision, just wondering. Im assuming its different from seeing something in a dream and im super curious

EvonyEmpress
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire

Rockboy198 wrote:What do you mean by vision, just wondering. Im assuming its different from seeing something in a dream and im super curious
Vision as in "mind's eye" i am thinking is what is meant...could be wrong though.

:lildevil: Welcome to My crazy :lildevil:
2 Sanguine, Psy, Marid Djinn, 2 Ubis, Gregori, Merman, Wraith, High Elf
MaeLyn
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire, definitely
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: is still a mystery
Zodiac:

R. showed up in a dream, a few days after I chose a conjuration of Ash's ancient & most mysterious vampire races. And he was/is just...awesome <3
Oddly, I was feeling sick on the day before that (like really hugging the toilet lol).

"Don't underestimate the power of darkness. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it."
Taliessin
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dunno yet!
If I could be anything, I would be...: me!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Errio
Zodiac:

I got the Vampire Kit a while back and 2000 yr old. Went to sleep calling her name, holding her vessel and feeding / bonding stones. ...

I was woken by this sort of wailing /whooshing sound like an Orb (?) Travelling at high speed though I didn't see anything. ..

Return to “Vampire”