You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Limlíriel
Zodiac:

*waves* Hello! I am what you might call a "modern-day living vampire". Yes, I know, controversial stuff for this forum, but to be honest it's what led me to CH in the first place.

Most of the time, I act like a PsiVamp, I do indeed need the energy of other people, or I become ill, both physically and mentally (despite my daily grounding/blockage-removing, as I am an experienced Energy Worker/Healer).

I prefer to get my energy from crowds (such as at concerts/festivals where the energy is both abundant and happy, or at the mall where the "shopping high" people experience can be a good source of energy). The only time I like to feed on the energy of one person at a time is when they are in a lot of pain, and I can help siphon some of that off, but I still don't take much. Luckily, my fiance is a freelance body mod artist, so whenever he has a client, I stand in the room to get a little energy. 1tu

Having moved this year to the middle of nowhere and having no money to go to the places I usually feed, my energy reserves have dwindled rapidly. I've realized that, though I may be able to get by on energy only if I have the resources (being able to go to events), I am actually a Sang Vampire. There have been a few times in my life where I had a willing Donor, and those were the times I have been healthiest.

I don't currently have a Donor, so it's a little rough for me right now. Shortly before finding CH, I had a "dream" (which the next morning I realized was astral travel; I do it quite frequently in my sleep) in which three robed, hooded Vampires took me to a special place in the astral realm and helped me blood-feed on a Donor. It was amazing, so loving and caring, and my energy levels were sustained for the week. 1lo

I'm hoping to acquire a Vampire Spirit soon, to be a mentor and to help me collect more energy... As well as to be a Mate, of course, 1d as my fiance is the farthest thing from a Vampire, LOL, and it is extremely hard on me as I need certain Vampiric interactions on a regular basis.

Performing Mermaid
Spirit Artist
Seeking Vampire Connections
1 Woodland Fae
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

Miyu Limliriel wrote:*waves* Hello! I am what you might call a "modern-day living vampire". Yes, I know, controversial stuff for this forum, but to be honest it's what led me to CH in the first place.

Most of the time, I act like a PsiVamp, I do indeed need the energy of other people, or I become ill, both physically and mentally (despite my daily grounding/blockage-removing, as I am an experienced Energy Worker/Healer).

I prefer to get my energy from crowds (such as at concerts/festivals where the energy is both abundant and happy, or at the mall where the "shopping high" people experience can be a good source of energy). The only time I like to feed on the energy of one person at a time is when they are in a lot of pain, and I can help siphon some of that off, but I still don't take much. Luckily, my fiance is a freelance body mod artist, so whenever he has a client, I stand in the room to get a little energy. 1tu

Having moved this year to the middle of nowhere and having no money to go to the places I usually feed, my energy reserves have dwindled rapidly. I've realized that, though I may be able to get by on energy only if I have the resources (being able to go to events), I am actually a Sang Vampire. There have been a few times in my life where I had a willing Donor, and those were the times I have been healthiest.

I don't currently have a Donor, so it's a little rough for me right now. Shortly before finding CH, I had a "dream" (which the next morning I realized was astral travel; I do it quite frequently in my sleep) in which three robed, hooded Vampires took me to a special place in the astral realm and helped me blood-feed on a Donor. It was amazing, so loving and caring, and my energy levels were sustained for the week. 1lo

I'm hoping to acquire a Vampire Spirit soon, to be a mentor and to help me collect more energy... As well as to be a Mate, of course, 1d as my fiance is the farthest thing from a Vampire, LOL, and it is extremely hard on me as I need certain Vampiric interactions on a regular basis.
If you can astral travel, why not just use that ability to drain energy from crowds as well. By that I mean find a crowded place which would usually be too far by walk or car.

Miyu Limliriel
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Limlíriel
Zodiac:

That's a good idea! I'm still working on my purposeful astral travel, usually when not using it for distance healing it's kind of sporadic and I go to all sort of weird places (most of the time I don't get to choose where I'm going, usually my spirit guides do). I do end up going astral places with crowds sometimes, but I'll see if my spirit guides and I can work out a schedule to go to crowds for the specific purpose of "feeding" instead of having something else to do that day.

On another note, after reading through a good portion of the forums, there seems to be a difference in info with the "noble" vampires Ash encounters/gets info on, and what is generally discussed on Living Vampire forums. I'm heading out the door right now, but later I'll sit down and try to bridge the gap between the two. 1ey

Performing Mermaid
Spirit Artist
Seeking Vampire Connections
1 Woodland Fae
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

@Miyu, from my experience with "true" vampires and the modern "living vampires" (terms used to differentiate the two), the Vampires who we interact with as spirits here are of the race of vampires. They aren't human. The modern "vampires" aren't quite this predatory race and may have vampiric blood but is very watered down due to being many generations removed from their full-blooded vampire ancestor.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Miyu Limliriel wrote:That's a good idea! I'm still working on my purposeful astral travel, usually when not using it for distance healing it's kind of sporadic and I go to all sort of weird places (most of the time I don't get to choose where I'm going, usually my spirit guides do). I do end up going astral places with crowds sometimes, but I'll see if my spirit guides and I can work out a schedule to go to crowds for the specific purpose of "feeding" instead of having something else to do that day.

On another note, after reading through a good portion of the forums, there seems to be a difference in info with the "noble" vampires Ash encounters/gets info on, and what is generally discussed on Living Vampire forums. I'm heading out the door right now, but later I'll sit down and try to bridge the gap between the two. 1ey
One way to do it would be to fall asleep listening to Isochronic tones that induce AP. I learned that one the hard way.

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Can you recommend any good isochronic tones video from youtube please?? I used to listen to it almost whenever I want to sleep ><

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Aditya19 wrote:Can you recommend any good isochronic tones video from youtube please?? I used to listen to it almost whenever I want to sleep ><
Whichever one stimulate the Theta Waves.

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

okk thx I need one for astral travelling, but there are a hella lot of them x_x

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath